Chapter 5

As Kakashi gives Obito the file and tells him about his mission he struggles to get over his feeling."An... S-ranked mission?"Obito asked. Kakashi stared at him with a look of regret. He felt his comrade was already dead. As Obito rushes to his house he feels weird about the talk with Kakashi. As he gets to his door he tries to shake the feeling. He quickly prepares all he needs for the mission and takes off, giving his daughter and wife one final kiss.

As Obito draws closer to his destination he comes closer to facing destiny, his destiny all alone. Now he faces ten Anbu all at the same time. One gets at his back and strikes. He defeats them all and gets back to the Village bearly alive. He quickly get taken to the hospital and they rush to get him stable and out of danger. He is now fighting for his life and gripping hold on the brink of dying or staying alive. Can he survive again or not?

As Obito is holding on to dear life his family was still shocked at hearing the news. Kakashi then showed up and tried to help Rin through the state of shock she was left in. What were they to do? Kakashi was hoping not to lose his best friend again. Rin was  paralysed with the thought of her lover losing his life and her daugter her father. They could do nothing more than hope. Obito was saved that day, but was still fighting for his life. It was a dark day when Obito's will of fire was passed on and he had to leave this world forever. He got a heart attack and as he just had an operation done on his vital spot. Kakashi, Rin and Chirito had to deal with the death of Obito Uchiha.

  The Shinobi's life is now gone.