part 6

Hey my lovely kittens! A new chapter again! It's going to be a busy few chapters, although sadly this is kind of a filler, I just need some things to happen... But! Engagement? Or not? We'll see!! You probably hate me right now for blabbering.... But plz comment about the pace of the story, is it perfect? No? Ow.. Well, too fast? Too short? let me know! Loveuu xoxo Robance Enjoy!!

Chapter 6

"Will you marry me?" The words echoed in Stiles' head, and he had to think for a while before knowing how to speak again."M-marry you? Derek Hale? Me?" Stiles couldn't think clear anymore,  so he so he said "I need to-" and he ran outside into the dark where he sat down against a tree about a hundred meters from the house, and he put his face in his hands. Why did he run away? Well, probably because this day had already been over-emotional and this had just been the last drop. But still, running away from Derek? His boyfriend-his mate for gods sake? His mate who asked him to become his husband.. He had to let it all sink in, but when he finally realized what Derek had asked him, he jumped up and felt the urge to repeatedly beat his head against the trunk of the tree. Derek probably thought he'd refuse! He had to go back to the house and say yes like, yesterday! But right when he started running, a van stopped in front of him. What did a car do here at this hour? But since his mind was focused on Derek, he didn't think much of it, and when a teenage boy jumped out, his last suspicions went away. The boy went up to him, and that slightly annoyed Stiles. He wanted to get to Derek! But the boy was still coming up to him, so he decided to just talk to him quickly. "What?" he asked to the boy "um.." the boy asked nervously "I had to get to the highway, but I drove wrong. Could you give me some directions please?" "Sure, got something to write it down? I'm kind of in a hurry you see" the boy nodded "I get it, I've got a map in the van, I'll go get it" and he walked off again. Stiles, who was getting more annoyed and restless by the second, hastily followed. When he came to the back of the van, the boy was already inside and Stiles waited by the door, his foot tapping in impatience. Then he heared the boy yell "Hey, would you come in the van? The map is laying in some box, would you light me by with the flashlight please?" this was getting stranger and stranger, but Stiles ignored the alarm bells going off in his head, he just wanted this to be over already, so he reluctantly climbed in the van, just to be greeted by four people including the boy smirking at him. There was a man with sunglasses, a brunette woman and a boy who was the eczact copy of the first boy. When Stiles opened his mouth to say something, he felt a sharp thud on the back of his head, and his lights went out.

When Stiles opened his eyes, he found out two things;

one, he couldn't see a thing

two, his feet were tied together by a heavy chain.

Great, that was just great. When he tried to move his head he was alarmed by a sharp pain in the back of his head, and when he searched for the reason of the pain he felt something wet. When his hands touched the wound he let out a soft hiss of pain and anger. How dare they obduct him from his pack house? On his vacation for gods sake! And by now, the pack had probably found out he was gone. Oh god, they would be so worried! And Isaac! How was he going to react.. He buried his face in his hands and let out a quivering sigh. He had to keep it together. "Where the hell have they taken me?" he whispered to himself. When someone answered, he yelped. "You're in Beacon Hills" a woman's voice sounded through the darkness. "In Deucalions lair" she added in a sarcastic voice. "Who are you? Why are we here?" Stiles said, and when he had gotten over the shock of there being another person he felt relief. At least he wasn't alone. "I'm Laura, and I don't know why Deucalion brought you here, but he probably has his reasons. As for me, Deucalion is an old enemy of my family" she took a deep breath and continued "if you wanna get out of this unharmed, I recommend you listen to Deucalion and his idiot pack and just keep quiet. And you're losing blood from that wound.  A lot, I can smell it" Stiles sighed "my pack will find me" he said to himself. Derek will find me. And right before he blacked out from bloodloss he realized he never accepted Dereks proposal.

Hello my sweet little kittens! Chappie 8 already.. And I know this is a shitty chapter and kinda short, but I was kinda inspirationless.. I promise next one's gonna be better though! Remember, if you fan, comment and vote you make me really happy c: xoxo,

Robance