Epilogue

*2 YEARS LATER*

The Wrights were always seen as a perfect family.

But what looks perfect isn't always really.

After much argument, Mr and Mrs. Wright got a divorce. Liam and his mother moved in with Tyson temporarily before finding their own place.

Liam started playing hockey like he always wanted, Tyson got accepted into a program where he got opportunities to write. After a year and a half in the program, he got a publishing deal and wrote his very first book.

Thought From Inside a Jail Cell
By: Tyson Wright.

You might be thinking, what happened with me?

Well, my parents are still together. With them, not much has changed.

But with me?

The girl I was 2 years ago is nowhere to be found.

I quit law school. Much to my parents dismay, of course.

I applied and got accepted into a design school. I have 2 clothing lines, and an interior designing business. Not so bad, if I do say so myself.

Me and Tyson? We broke it off.

It wasn't messy, it was on a high note.

He was in the middle of writing his book and meeting deadlines. I was in the middle of starting up a business from virtually nothing and constantly attending meetings for my collection.

It got hard to stay together. We were in love, I still love him. But it wasn't healthy.

Any free moment I had, I wanted to relax. And our free moments didn't match up so he wasn't there when I was.

We had a few slip ups here and there. One night stands and such. But we both knew it would never start up again.

It hurt. It really did. But we had to move on with our lives.

Surprisingly enough, we're still friends.

We weren't right away. It was sad and hard for me to be around him, so we mostly avoided those situations.

But after some time, it wasn't awkward.

A part of me will always love him, and I wouldn't let that go. But I have the rest of my life to live and I've barely even touched many aspects of it.

I watch his interviews, I've read his book. He mentions me in it. He's changed the names of course. Both of ours.

Cleo and Tyler were different. But that was a good thing. Tyler sped through life, getting nowhere. Cleo planned everything out, but barely got anywhere with that.

I love picking up the lines he wrote down. Quotes, memories, everything. He immortalised our experience onto paper. Millions of people have heard Cleo and Tyler's story. They love it.

I love it.

I was at his book release party, it was right before we broke up. But it was definitely one of our best days.

Me and Liam were a different story. We occasionally saw each other out and about, or at parties regarding Tyson. They bonded more, to the point where they can call each other friends.

We're friendly. Barely seeing each other enough to label whatever we are. I'm happy that he's happy, he feels the same way.

I couldn't be more grateful for how things worked out for us. Tyson showed me it's okay to go after what I want. That I don't need anyone else's approval. He's with me at all my celebrations, and we text and call.

Last week, it was the opening party for my new store location. Tyson brought a lady friend with him.

I was thrilled, in all honesty. Because that way it was less awkward when I introduced him to my male friend.

The past definitely shapes you up to who you are, but you don't have to cling onto what's in it. Just remember what it taught you.

"What's perfect may not always look perfect. What looks perfect may not really be perfect."
- Tyler White

Tyson was really creative with his names for his characters.

THE END.