Chapter 39

The alarm on Brantley's phone is going off and he rolls over and Savannah is starting to wake up. He looks at his wife, wow he had given up on ever being able to say that, she was beautiful with her hair all over the place and this peaceful look on her face, laying on his chest. He pulls his phone out and takes a picture. These moments are the ones that mean the most to him and the things he misses the most when he's on the road.
Savannah stirs and opens her eyes she is met by the most intense gaze. She smiles and reaches up to kiss him. The kiss goes from soft good morning to intense got to have you in no time flat. Brantley pulls back and said," I don't think we have time" Savannah smiled and said,"why do you think I had you set it 30 minutes early, it's gonna be a long day of travel and football games. I wanted time with my husband before it all started." Brantley smiles and flips Savannah over and enters her at the same time. He softly kisses her and caresses her as he makes live to her. It was one of those moments when time stands still, the softness and gentleness coming from this hulk of a man. The emotions were right on the surface and as he brought them to release Savannah cried.
Brantley pulled her to his chest and asked her if she was okay she shook her head yes. He said,"Did I hurt you?"
Savannah said," no I am just overwhelmed with emotion. You love me. Making love with you is amazing but just now I felt loved and cherished beyond anything I have ever felt in my entire life and it's all because of you."
  Brantley said," I promise to always try to make you feel loved and cherished in everything I do baby. Now as bad as I hate to we got to get up and on the road. I know you want to be at the house before people start getting there." Savannah smiled," yeah I do lets shower together to save time."
    Showering together didn't save them any time but that was okay they were on their honey moon. Savannah got dressed in an oversized Bama tshirt and leggings with her hair in a straight ponytail and Brantley wore his track pants and a Georgia t shirt. They grabbed their bags and decided to just grab something through the drive thru this morning.
   As they headed home, Savannah turned the radio up and was jamming to Guns n Roses  Sweet child of Mine, it still amazed Brantley that she knows the words to a lot of the songs in different genres. He loved watching her dance around in the truck and sing. She was beautiful that it took his breath away. Savannah caught him looking and she scooted over next to him running her hands up and down his leg and chest. She got a too close and he grabbed her hand. " Darlin I'm telling you now that you keep doing that and I'm gonna pull over and take you in this truck. I can't get enough of you and knowing that you are headed back to Alabama and I have to be in Nashville on Monday , I want you all the damn time. Not to mention what it does to me to see you dancing and singing and flirting with me." Brantley said.
Savannah said," let's do it I've never done it in a truck B , show me how it's done."
Brantley growled and pulled off a side road where they couldn't be seen, grabbed Savannah out of the front and got in the back seat and pulled her in on his lap. He yanked his pants down and she was getting out of hers. While he pulled her tshirt and bra off. He reached around as he scooted down in the seat and had her with her back to him and he felt how ready she was. Just him touching her made her moan his name. He entered her and she rode him throwing her head back as she felt her release build and tighten in her lower belly. As soon as she screamed his name that was all it took to send him over the edge. He helped clean them up and get their clothes on when his phone rang. It was Kolby wanting to know where they were. Brantley told him they were about 30 minutes away. Savannah just grinned at him when he said that they had to make a pit stop or would be there now. Kolby told him to hurry his ass up the game was gonna be starting soon.  As he got in the truck he looked at Savannah and said," how was your first time in a truck baby?"
She smiled and said," great I had no idea but now I do thanks to you."
Brantley said," now play nice until later, I really want to make kick off." Savannah grinned and said," I won't make you miss kick off"
   Brantley and Savannah walked into the house and Kolby told them it was about time they got there. Brantley told him that he had plenty of time until kickoff and Kilby said yeah but I need help moving the TVs to the living room. Brantley and Kolby started doing that and getting the 4 TVs set up in the living room so they didn't miss any of the rivalry games playing today. Savannah was in the kitchen with Momma Becky fixing the food. Savannah was making homemade salsa and then she was gonna make buffalo chicken dip. She heard her phone ringing and it was the Alabama fight song so she knew it was Ellie. She ran to answer it.
S: Hey are you on the quad tailgating yet?
E: I was but I'm heading to the house Sav.
S: What's wrong El?
E: He was cheating on me Sav, I saw him kiss her on the quad. He didn't know I was there yet. I feel like a fool and I'm headed back to the house.
S: El you listen to me, go to the house and fix your makeup and get your butt back to the quad and you tell that lying cheating no good jackass to kiss yours and you have the time of your life with Mal. It's the freaking Iron Bowl and he ain't gonna screw you out of that experience. You hear me?
E: Yea I do and I will do just that, Thank sis, I love you and I couldn't do it without you. I may change and make him eat his heart out.
S: You do that El, don't let him ruin this for you. We can cry tomorrow after we whoop some barner butt tonight. Roll Tide!
E: Roll Tide and I will talk to you later.

Savannah is so pissed and she knows it's not a good thing with company coming, so she goes to get her Kimber and knows that Brantley has some targets so she goes out back and pins one up and takes the gun and fires the entire clip into the heart of the target, she reloads and fires the next clip into the head. She reloads again not realizing she has acquired an audience and fires the entire clip into the groin of the target. She starts to reload when she hears," Damn Brantley what have you done that pissed her off y'all haven't been married 24 hours yet?"
Savannah looks around and B, Kolby, Ben, Justin and Katie, Thomas and Lauren and some others are standing there. B just raises his eyebrow at her and opens his arms. He told her" it's all gonna be alright darlin' you know she's tough and you can't fix everything for her or keep her from getting hurt."
Savannah said," I know that but I really would like to fill his ass full of buckshot right about now and cut his dick off and shove it down his damn throat. I mean today of all days. I came out here cause I knew I would blow and I wanted to get it out before anyone got here." She turned and said," if y'all want to go on inside so you don't miss kick off I will be in in a minute once I clean up here."
Justin said," okay y'all remind me when I start to run my mouth that that girl can shoot and she means business." That caused Savannah to laugh and she looked at Justin and said," Don't hurt my family and we won't have a problem."
Kolby said," I'm headed back to the farm tomorrow morning do I need to make a run to Tuscaloosa and whoop some ass before I go?" Savannah smiled," I may take you up on that after I talk to her later. I'm assuming Momma told y'all my side of the conversation?"
Brantley said," We heard the shots and I came running and momma filled me in so I came out here to see what all was going on and watched. The others just pulled up and came around thought we were shooting."
Savannah said," I'm not letting it ruin today neither is El, let's go watch your Dawgs whoop some yellow jacket ass"