Chapter 1

As the winds blow in his direction Kakashi's tears start flowing like a river.He is for a second lost in his own mind he finaly becomes human and realizes the true meaning of comrade.The boy is lost untill the words of his friend are deeply burried in his toughts.He firstly refuses to take Obito's sharingan but takes it as a gift and souvenier to remember his friend.

He now possesses the eye of the Uchiha but he still feels Obito made a big mistake of giving it to him, but still it is his friends last request that he must have it.He felt that he should avenge his friends death.Hundreds and thousand of enemies came to destroy them but Kakashi was ready.He took on all of them and saved Rin.After the mission, she was still shocked and could still not get over Obito's death.

Rin feels as if everything was her fault and doesn't want to interest herself in anybody, but still she can't resist the urgh to call upon her one love. Although Kakashi had become stronger, because of the sharingan, he still trains himself to be better, but this is only to take his mind of the death of his dear friend.

Nothing was again the same for the only comrades left.

***

After a few months there were signs of recovery. Rin was getting more and more irritated with being to weak to protect herself so she started to develope her own jutsu, but she got to deep in she found herself on the brink of losing herself. Pushing herself even more than Kakashi she found power as a need. This was putting her life in danger without her knowing. She felt herself losing to a game with death, but never listened to herself. She now traveld further down the line with darkness following in her footsteps.The end was drawing near, but Rin was not aware of what her destiny held in store.