You meet again/ Phone numbers: Ghost

You were waiting at the spot where you were suppose to meet one of your clients, wasn't it uhhh...Ghost? Yeah! It was Ghost. Man that guy looked so awesome. While you were waiting, you spinned your rifle in hand, looking around for him.

You never really saw his face the last time you saw him, but you bet he looks hot. Wait what? You raised an eyebrow at the thought you just had, but you shook your head and kept spinning your rifle.

Them you heard a thunk noise land next to you, you turned your head and saw Ghost, seeing his face for the first time and eyes wide. Blushing a bit. You were finally able to see his face since its mot broad day light.

" So, do you have my weapon..?" His deep, calm voice said, causing you to blush more. You cleared your throat and nodded. " I do, that will be 50 Dollars." You handed him the brand new weapon while he grabbed it. " 50 dollars? I only have 30..."

" Well...how about this, give me your phone number and ill lower the price." you said, acting a bit flirty but kinda failed since you never have flirted before. That started to actually make his cheeks flushed, but he smirks a bit. " Sure.." He wrote down his number with the money and put it in your pocket. " Call me sweetcheeks..." after he said that, he flipped off onto the building and ran off with his brand new weapon.

You were staring off into space with a red face, eyes widened and a gaping mouth. You couldn't believe that you actually succeeded with flirting and that he kissed your cheek. But you smirked a bit and looked up.

" Maybe I will call you.."

( sorry for not updating for so long! Especially since I'm in school now, but ill be writing a more often, maybe, but still, ill see ya in the next Chapter!)