How you meet:Ghost

(Donnie's punk version)

You were an expert at weapons,you would by some,or make some.But the only problem is,you can only make knives and stuff,you can't make guns.But,thats why you bye guns instead of making them.And you also make money off the weapons you made.And right now,you were walking to your work shop in an old abandon warehouse.You make weapons at night because....because...oh screw this,you just do.While you were walking you saw two girls giggling,and also wearing...uhhggg...pink,just all pink.'uhhgg,thats discusting' you thought,you are absolutely not a girly girl,you are a complete tomboy,but you do want a boyfriend though,all the boys think your weird because your a tomboy.

You were half way to the warehouse,but out of no where,some drunk guy put their arms around you."Get off me you dumbass!!!" You yelled,trying to get him off."naa,hey,lets say you come to my house and we can have some 'fun' together~"he said"well,maybe~"you purred,you turned around,facing him.He leaned in,you also leaned in.when your faces where that close,you pulled your gun out of your pocket and shot him in the temple of his head.He fell to the ground,dead.You blew off the smoke of your gun,then put it back in its place."Nice shot there kid" someone said behind you.You pulled out your gun again pointed it behind you.He got his gun out to,and pointed it at you."Don't shoot,Im not a threat,maybe..."The guys voice was rough and mean."Who are you?" You said in a dangerously low voice."Thats non of your business.I saw you online,and wanted to bye a weapon."you put your gun down and stared at him."why now?" You said,confused."I can't really be seen in broad daylight."he said,bluntly."Fine,but I can't do it right now,maybe tomorrow night"You said,putting you gun away.So did he."Sure,whatever,I just want that weapon,we meet at this same spot tomorrow night" He said,walking away."Hey what.I need your name first,just for some stuff." you said,crossing your arms."Fine...its Ghost"Then he jumped up to the side if the building and off to the rooftops.'is he a ninja or something?he can't be...But I do like his arm tattoos' you thought,then started walking to the warehouse.