(Y/n) VS Everyone Else [REPUBLISHED]

Start from the beginning

Why isn't anyone helping me?! I can't hold on for much longer!

Her claws then when for an attack on Misono and Litch, slightly cutting their shoulder. She licked the small amount of blood and looked at them, her eyes glowing with hatred. The same goes for Bisha, but this servamp was still going.

"I've been in here for centuries..and you decide to come and get me now..?" (Y/n) stated, looking at the people around her as she fought. "I'm disappointed.. No respect for your big sister, whatsoever."

"We're not related! Come on, (Y/n)! This isn't you!" Called out the Servamp of Lust, not able to control his friend.

(Y/n) soon had enough of Bisha attacking her. So, her used her claws to penetrate Bisha's stomach. Blood was on her claws and skin. The injured servamp cried out in pain and was kicked towards the Sloth Pair.

"Bis!" Asumi cried out as Bisha coughed out blood.

"Say, baby brother..how much will it hurt..if I cut you into pieces?~" (Y/n) asked, running towards Lily to kill him.

But, Kuro then pushed (Y/n) away from her stance, getting a successful hit on her body. She got ahold on her injured stomach and looked at Kuro, her eyes hitting Kuro with vengeance. But, then she scanned the room. She was looking for a weakness of his. Then she saw Asumi and Mahiru, a sly smirk plastered on her face.

A child and his eve.. Just what I need.. I'll use them as bait and kill the bastard myself. Then everyone else.. Thought (Y/n).

"If you enjoy being me so much, then how about I show you what I can do." (Y/n) stated, looking at Kuro again.

Such a pain.. What is she up to this time? Thought Kuro, getting himself ready.

Ash! Help me! It's too much!

(Y/n) ran towards Kuro, her claws getting brighter within each step. As she went for an attack for Kuro, she disappeared within thin air. Everyone was looking around; even the men who created her didn't know where she was.

"Where did she go?! She couldn't disappear out of the headquarters!"

"Go and search for her!"

"Yes sir!"

I won't..

As some of the men when to search for (Y/n), she was already behind Mahiru, Asumi and Bisha, her arm in the air to kill them.

Asumi turned her head and saw her foster mother going to kill her..so she screamed out. Those screams made Mahiru go into the floor and look at his friend in terror.

"(Y/n), stop!" Mahiru yelled out, his arms covering Asumi.

Bisha got up and blocked Mahiru and Asumi, ready to die.

"BISHAMON!"

I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL MY FAMILY!

Something had made (Y/n) stop her attack, her claws close to Bisha.

What the.. Why did I stop..? Thought (Y/n). But, her head started to hurt really bad as memories of everyone around her started to come slowly. She covered her head with her claws, feeling a warm liquid coming out of her eyes. Why..Why am I crying..?

"I-I'm..sorry.. Mahi..ru.. Asu..Asumi.." Stuttered (Y/n), looking down to see Mahiru and Bisha shocked.

Kuro turned around as he sees this, making him go into action. Now was his chance to get (Y/n) back.

He kicked (Y/n) towards a wall and followed her. Her impact created a big gap around her as she winced in pain. (Y/n) was going for an attack, but wasn't given enough time to do it, since Kuro had blocked her arms and legs. She was trapped.

"I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.." (Y/n) muttered, trying to attack Kuro.

"You're such a pain.. This is the second time this happen.. It'll be troublesome if it happens again.." Kuro said, smashing his lips onto (Y/n).

It surprised her that Kuro was kissing her. Then again, this seemed like her first kiss.. But, she was struggling to break free and failed. In the end, she started to remember everything that happened the pass month or so. (Y/n) leaned into the kiss, her eyes softening as her hands rested against Kuro's chest.

Pulling away, Kuro didn't move just in case.

Her eyes didn't change colors.. What a pain.. Kuro thought.

"A-Ash.." Everyone heard (Y/n) mumble. Her legs weakened, but Kuro got ahold of her quickly. But, she screamed in pain, being shocked again.

"NO NO NO! YOU SHOULD BE UNDER OUR CONTROL!" Shouted her creator.

(Y/n) coughed out liquid that wasn't blood..it was a orange liquid that helped her get her powers. Kuro quickly ripped out the tight necklace and pulled (Y/n) into his arms. (Y/n) held onto him, tears going through her cheeks.

"Take me..home.." (Y/n) whispered, clinging onto Kuro more.

Ignoring the calls of the C3 men, everyone left with (Y/n) crying softly into Kuro's neck. Asumi was still in Mahiru's arm, she was looking at her mother crying and it hurt her deeply.

They went back to (Y/n)'s old apartment, letting Asumi and (Y/n) walk on their own.

"Thank you..for helping us.." (Y/n) whispered out, picking up Asumi. "Hey, Bisha.. Can you take Asumi..?"

Bisha nodded and picked up the four year old girl, only to also pick up (Y/n) as she fainted. Sighed, Bisha had put Asumi on the couch and picked up her eve.

"Please make yourself at home.. For now, it's best if all of you to stay. I'll give you all some covers and futon mattresses." Bisha suggested, leaving the room.

Everyone in the room didn't bother to turn down the invitation. They were tired, wasted too much of their energy into (Y/n). You could say is for the best. If they went out, they could pass out.

As Bisha brought in the mattresses, she saw Asumi resting in Kuro's arm. Not to disturb her Eve's daughter, she left them be. Eventually, the rest of the pairs were asleep as Bisha stood wake, looking after them if anyone would attack.

But still...

Where was her bracelet that resembled their contract?