Thirty-Seventh Chapter

Start from the beginning

He was right. All his problems were related to her ex-girlfriend. I still couldn't believe that it was his ex-girlfriend behind his rudeness all this while.

But it was true.

"You should love your name and it's okay to be pointed at sometimes. You shouldn't think about her or give her space in your mind or heart."

"Now she's totally out of my heart and mind." He said smiling and continued, "Now there's someone else."

"Who?"

He cleared his throat. "I was saying that she always loved somebody else, but she lied to me."

He didn't answer my question and changed the topic, but I didn't insist.

"How did you know that she was lying? I mean how did you find out?"

"She was pregnant and I was very happy the day she told me about our baby. I always wanted to be a dad and my dream was about to come true. The day Christian born, I was out of city. Mom was sick and she was calling for me, but I wanted to see Christian born. I asked my ex-girlfriend and she gave me permission very easily to go see my mom."

He stopped.

"Then?"

"It was okay when she lied about love. But something she lied about which I can never forgive her for."

"What?"

"After I came back. I went straight to the hospital. There I saw Christian lying in the bed. He was so little. His tiny hands, his tiny feet. He was mine. I kissed his head."

I smiled. He's really a great dad.

"But then I couldn't find her, my ex-girlfriend. I picked up my phone to call her and saw a message. I still remmeber each and every word of that message. She told me everything on a message."

"Told what?"

"Told that I'm not the actual father of Christian."

WHAT?

"You're not?" I was perplexed and shocked.

"Yes, his lover was. She lied to me. I was completely broken that day--- completely." He hid his face with his palm.

I can't believe someone can lie about something like this.

He looked down and I getting out of my blanket, quickly wrapped my short arms around his great body.

He was warm.

I wanted to calm him the way he calmed me.

He also pulled his arms around me and in a few seconds, I was sitting on his thighs.

We broke the hug, our arms are still around each other.

He kept looking at me and I at him.

My eyes surfaced on his face, his jaw, his lips.

I stared at his lips.

I wanted to kiss him.

I really did.

I don't know the reason, but I was aching to feel his lips on me again.

Out of nowhere--- I placed my lips on his.

He responded pulling me closer towards him and we kissed.

His hands moved over my back and he caressed my back, then he held me tightly and pulled me more closer to him. Still kissing, his hands traced my thighs.

I moaned with the contact. His touch was making me insane. Electricity flowed through my whole body.

I couldn't stop.