Part 2

The day after our date I call Camila up that next morning to see how she was doing, she replied with 'I'd be doing better if you were here with me' making me blush.

Since then we had been talking non stop, we talked to each other on the phone everyday twice a day for a week straight, then we meet up again. When we met up we just hung out at my place and listened it to a movie, I closed my eyes the entire movie to feel what it's like to mot be able to see it but only hear it, it was pretty cool.

Right now I was on my way to go over to Camila's house, I mean her parents house but you get what I mean, Right?

I pulled into the driveway and saw that her parents were indeed home, shit that means I will most likely have to meet them, I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of them, that would suck, I really need to make a good first impression because if I don't what if they don' think i'm good enough for Camila- okay i'm really over thinking it here they will hopefully love me right I mean I make their daughter happy I think... Lets just hope that they like me.

I parked my car and got out, walking up up to the door and knocking on it, I heard some movement from the other side and then the door opened up slowly to revel an older looking women, she gave me a smile.

"Ah you must be Y/N" She said as she pulled me in for a hug, while we hugged I noticed a man standing behind her with a smile also on his face, maybe they were happy to meet me?

"It's good to meet you Y/N, Camila talks about you a lot"Her father said and Camila's mom let go of me so I could greet her husband, we shook hands then he pulled me in for a hug, surprising me.

I heard the stairs creak and we all looked up to find Camila standing there with a smile on her face, she slowly walked down making sure to hold onto the railing and made her way over to me, once she was right in front of me I pulled her in for a hug which she gladly accepted, she wrapped her arms around my neck while my arms were around her waist but not to low seeing as her father was right there watching.

Camila and I separated and I cautiously looked up at her parents but surprisingly they still had the smiles on their faces, maybe they were just happy that Camila found someone and that someone was me.

They nodded when Camila motioned if we could go upstairs but I guess that they forgot that she couldn't see so I took a hold of her hand and lead her back upstairs, once upstairs and away from her parents I pulled her in for a kiss, my lips had missed hers so I promised myself that I'd kiss her the first available moment I could and I did.

She kept her lips on mine but still some how managed to find her doorknob and open it, pulling me into her room and onto her bed, yes I know we are already making out and shit but I can't help it when i'm with Camila I feel like i'm on top of the world so that what I'm feeling right now while I'm on top of her as she runs her hands through my hair.

I pulled away from her when it started to get too heated and she made a confused facial expression, I leaned in an gave her one last peck before snuggling my face into her neck, she was still running her hands through my hair.

I heard her sigh then speak.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked softly

"Because I really want to take this slow" I said and she nodded then attempted to kiss the top of my head but missed and hit my eye.

We started laughing, Once it died down it went quite, I was just admiring her and all her beauty.

"I can feel you staring at me" she paused and started to wipe her face "Do I have something on my face?" I kissed her softly on the lips.