First Friend?

Jadey POV

I sat around the table in the cafe with this good looking dude around me that kept making me laugh and smile. He stopped smiling and looked at me a little serious,
"So aren't you gonna tell me what happened to you? I kept waiting to see if you were going to come and you didn't. Then you didn't turn up to school and I got a little worried." Jason said as he stared into my eyes waiting for an answer.

"I didn't feel well so I couldn't come and I didn't have your number to tell you, I'm really sorry." I lied then looked down nervously on my lap hoping he wouldn't notice. In all honesty I didn't go because I forgot about it after the whole kissing argument, and now I feel really bad. He gently placed his hands on my chin and lifted my face up and his eyes met mine. I felt sparks running through my body and it's like a magnet was pulling me towards him.

" It's okay I already did most of the work so we can finish the rest together at my place tonight, so this time I'm sure you will be there and be fine." He smiled and then removed his hands as I nodded in agreement. Our orders came shortly and we ate while talking about the part of the project that Jason already did. After we finished eating Jason took me to his car and we made our way to his house. When we reached the house I saw Jason's expression change to a slight nervous one.

"I probably should have told you this before we came but my cousin lives with us and I don't think you are too fond of him. Im giving you a heads up just in case you see him tonight." Jason said and with that he exited the car and I followed right after. I wonder who his cousin is. We walked up to a 2 story mansion that was paintedin white and had a balcony on the roof. This house was a real definition of someone's dream house. Beautiful flowers surrounded the mansion and there was a big apple tree at the front of house that was loaded with apples. Oh how I love apples They are just red and round and ready to be eaten.

"If we plan to get anything done tonight I think we can admire the house later." Jason chuckled and said as he opened the door and motioned for me to enter. I thought outside was amazing but inside just took my breath away. I mean I live in a big house too but this one was just amazing. I mean they must have gotten the best designer in the city to design this place. The house was a mixture of new and vintage and it was cozy looking with family photos all around the place. I walked up to a large pic on the wall with a photo of a family smiling. A happy mom happy dad happy son and happy daughter, all making goofy faces. I smiled sadly remembering mom and then I pushed all thoughts aside and put on a blank expression. We went up to Jason's room and sat on his bed as we finished the project.

" where's the bathroom?" I asked, thinking I needed some air.
"Go left walk to end of the hall first door on the right." He replied and with that I left.
I walked and entered the bathroom and stared in the mirror at myself. Looking back at me was an ugly girl who needed a lot of help . I closed my eyes and then I heard the door open. I kept it closed and ignored the sound as I felt a body close to mine. I thought it was Jason so I didn't react didn't open my eyes just smiled. I don't know why I did, I don't know why I'd didn't tell him to come out I was just too calm.

Within a second I was spun around and lips were smashed to mine. He stroked my cheek and slowly kissed my lips. I was surprised but that didn't stop me. With eyes closed I gently moved my lips with his as he raised one of his hands and tangled it in my hair.The other he used to lift my chin and hold my cheeks. This felt good this felt right. Without thinking I used my hands to lift his shirt and there I could feel his abs and man did they feel good. He placed his hands on my lower back and started to kiss me from my cheek to my neck. I lifted my head so he could have more space to do as he pleased and I slowly opened my eyes as a scream erupted from my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as he stared at me with a confused expression.
"Don't act surprised babe, I know you enjoyed that a while ago," Luke replied with a smirk on his face.
"What the hell are you even doing here? Why did you come in the bathroom? Why did you kiss me? Omg I can't believe you kissed me ! I don't like you and you don't even like me. Ahhhhhh!" I shouted waiting to here what he was going to say. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked out the bathroom.