The Day it all happened

3rd POV:

Everyone in dreamland was all having a good day. Kirby was still saying poyo and is known as a 'he'. Meta Knight was trying to perfect his swordsman skills with his fellow Knights. Tiff was watching the rest of the kids to make sure everything was alright. King DeDeDe was bored and just watch a butterfly fly around as he can not call in monsters no more. He had to get used to it since nothing was interesting to him. Escargoon was just cleaning up trying to keep himself busy and not to get bored like the king.

Kirby did leave Cappy Town for other journeys but 'he' did come back just about two years ago. There still wasn't problems surprisingly. But a GREAT surprise awaits for them.

They all slept since night came. They lived in such a peaceful life. But in all there dreams, they saw 2 of themselves. One look dreadfully, scary and the other was them in another form way beautiful. Later in their dream was a beautiful lady that looked like a goddess asked them a question which will they want to deal with? They all thought why ask them when the better them was better? She showed them some problems they will have, to test them if they are ready. This convinced them to think. They felt the catch and even the King did. She did say which to DEAL with. That confused them. The 'goddess' told them scream Dream Vortex if they chose the beautiful one. But that will only work when the vortex felt like they really needed it.

   Soon as they woke up, a gentle voice said to look at the cliff to the right. Those who were in the castle had to look at the ocean. They saw another Island that look just identical. People were staring at them except with red liquid on them. BLOOD. BLOOD was on them. They look terrible. They saw themselves in the dream so when they say the others, they looked as if they were just worse. Kirby was scared and even Meta Knight was scared but did not show. They weren't ready for this. They look hungry for them. Then they heard that same voice and another voice that sounded really frightening yet sounded like hers say, "Welcome to Black and White Day". Those that were in the other side smirked. It was disgusting. This was just too much to translate. Those two voices said,"You only have tomorrow to get ready." That wasn't enough time. They don't even know there enemies. They may be opposites but they were the black side. They just noticed what they meant on that day. Tiff read something similar to this and it gave her nightmares till she gave up on the book. Luckily she remembered. She told them to all go to the library. They weren't gonna argue yet cause she was always smart so they were gonna trust her on this.

   Finally at the library, she got the book and had that same weird design. It was black and white. It growled when she touched it. She was so scared and starteled, she dropped the book. Luckily Kirby was right where the book has fallen. Kirby caught it and it opened to the first page. Sadly at the time, Kirby was going to swallow a watermelon whole but ended up sucking a white feather that was shining. Everyone stared at Kirby wondering what was going to happen.
   Kirby sprouted wings and a halo was on top of his head. They all went back to the book and saw no words. They looked at all of the pages and saw nothing! They look at all the books and saw nothing in every book. This scared them all.

   King DeDeDe was tired of it and went to go head to his castle hopping for protection. They thought it was a good idea just for the time being. They still had to think of a plan. Soon as they stood out. The sun was out and just realized that it was morning and there time has ended. The castle of hope was full of the opposites of them.
   Meta Knight said," Calm down, this is war but we all must fight! This is life or death! Get what you can get to fight with! We have no time to waste!" Tiff joined," Meta Knight is right! We have to do this! Even if we don't like it or even if we are scared. This is War! And we will give that to them!" All of them were scared. Kirby flew up which caught there attention. They saw what he was pointing at. They were coming. They couldn't think. They just stood. Meta Knight try to snap out of them but wasn't working. Tiff did try but couldn't move a muscle. King DeDeDe was frozen as rock as well as Escargoon. Tuff, Tiff's little brother, was in a verge of tears. Kirby had to do something and a microphone came out of nowhere. 'He' sang like he did when he was here defeating monster that were given to 'him'. This got them to move. The microphone disappeared just as 'he' wanted. This surprised them but they mustered up their courage to get whatever they can include as a weapon. They had to do this.

    Kirby noticed 'he' had the power to do all those 'he' had before when he fought with all of the monsters. Kirby and Meta Knight were up front. King DeDeDe and Escargoon were at the back acting like baby's which was sad. Everyone got what they could.

    Those things were here looking tarred. They ran and fought. Meta Knight and Kirby were fighting in the ocean. When Kiby got those wings, Meta Knight got wings at the same time but was done quietly since Kirby's was calling out attention. So they were both flying while their opposites were walking on water.

   They were loosing badly. King DeDeDe and Escargoon did join in a few seconds knowing they felt useless and terrible, but it still wasn't changing anything. Tuff decided to say something," You guys! Why don't we try using those words like the goddess said! We have to try! Meta Knight and Kirby are coming this way and we are weak and we are in their way! We have to try!" They all were tired. They were all hurt unlike the opposites. One just did it out of hunger and exhaustion. That one disappeared within those sparkles or glittery stars. They all did it at the same time and it happened just the same. It was just Meta Knight and Kirby. They had less weight on their shoulders but wasn't enough. They stood and fought. Meta Knight was worried about Kirby since 'he' couldn't speak yet. He doesn't even now if the so called goddess gave 'him' the power to. He doesn't know if Kirby will have to defeat them all and will be alone since we could not come back. This was said in their dream but the others hoped Kirby could come. The whole land was destroyed. Kirby was so scared that a tear has already form and fell. Meta Knight didn't know what to do. They were both cornered. He thought of something hoping it'll work. He grabbed Kirby and flew high with all his strength . He spined too while flying and said the words. Kirby held on tight hopping to come too. Then Kirby tried saying those few words. It came out unexpected for the two. It was a surprise. Kirby's voice sounded like a girls and said those few words. Kirby smiled and Meta Knight did too but they couldn't see as they were looking up seeing a vortex just enough for them both. They were going to a new world and a new them. They do not know how each other looked like but themselves. This is going to be an excitement!

________________________________

Authors note:

Hay! Hope you liked this chapy! This felt emotional to me! Tell me if I should add anything. I see if I want to or not. The few chaps will be pics of them of what there other form will look like. Just the important ones. Hope you like the story. And the pictures are not mine. I just got those of the internet. Alrighty then! Chat later!