sister? 1

Don't play song yet wait I know u!!!!! Also this is kattie's pov aka you.

I was running in the woods from Zane and his gaurds. I finally got tired of running and I tripped over a rock and fell.
Kattie:OWWW
Zane: well hello sister I see u got hurt. He started laughing.
Kattie: go take he home try to.
Zane: I will gaurds get her!
Then all the gaurds tryed to get me but t fought back untill one of the gaurds cut me.
Kattie: AAAAHHHH!! Why?
Zane: I told u not to kill her!
Then I fainted and stoped breathing so it looked like I was dead. ( I know u can't stop breathing)

Zane' pov

I saw her fall to the ground dead. I just got up and left mad.
Zane: I told u not to kill her!
Gaurd: sorry Boss.
I just keep running home Nader then ever.

Garroth's pov

I was walking in the woods and saw a girl crying. I walked over to her and she took out her sourd   but did not attack. I looked at her and saw she had a cut( the picture up there is u) I picked her up well tryed.

Kattie's pov

He tryed to pick me up but I made myself fall. I stood up and got in my fighting stance. I then fealt a pain in my leg it was gushing out blood. I then a min later I fainted. I fealt someone catch me and carry me some where.

Time Skip to when u woke up

I woke up to the same guard he saw me and hugged me.
Gaurd: Kattie your alive I thought u died.
Kattie: how do u know my name? Gaurd: 1. We're family. 2 I'm your twin. 3 I'm your TWIN!
Kattie: prove it that your him.
Then the gaurd took of his helmet to show my.... twin.
How how how you died after a year I died.
Garroth: well yeah do u remember Vylad?
Kattie: yeah why?
Then he left and I was alone. Garroth then came dack with.... Vylad. I tryed to walk to Vylad to hug him but failed I fell. Then  i fell some one catch me I look up and see Vylad. Vylad then hugged me and I hugged back.
Kattie: Vylad I missed u.
Vylad: I missed u to. Kattie?
Kattie: yeah?
Vylad: are u a shadow night?
Kattie: well... don't be afraid... but... yeah I am.
Vylad: so am I
Kattie:  really
Vylad then kissed my four head and hugged me more. Then my brothers started fighting over me like kids. I then turns into my shadow night form and walked out. They followed me and garroth graded my arm.
Garroth: where are u going?
Kattie: well I'm leaving because your fighting over me.
Vylad: well we want to show u the new village.
Kattie: just how about u both take me to see the new village.
Both: ok
Then they lead me to a portal they pushed me in and I ran.

Vylad's pov

We pushed her throw the portal and started fighting after we were bone we went through. I could not find her any where.
Vylad: I can't feal her arora.
Garroth: we have to find her.
Then we ran into the woods untill we heard a person singing. I walked up to the person and hide behind a tree. I looked at the person and saw Kattie I should have known. ( play the song and listen to the song Iis over then read more)
------------------------------------------------------
After she was done singing I walked out to her. She got scared and tranced formed into a shadow night and pinned me. She let go after she saw it was me.
Kattie: how did u find me?
Garroth: I have no clue we just ran into the woods.
Kattie: not u two.
Vylad: then who?
Kattie: an old friend of mine. Look behind u.
Then we turned around and saw....

  Hey all my star's I left u at a cliffhanger HAHAHA! Next chapter should be out in two days or tomorrow. Hope u liked the first chapter. This is my first book how is it so far?
     Love, Galixy