"Maybe we could go to a dinner show tonight. Or oh! Maybe we could go to that new game place. What's it called? Escape Room or something like that?"

"Escape Game," I huffed as I forced the two beds together. There was no way in hell I was sleeping without Katy next to me.

"That's right! The thing where you have to escape within a certain amount of time. It sounds like a lot of fun!"

"We could do that, although we might get paired with people we don't know," I informed.

"Oh," her smile vanished then quickly returned. "There is always Harry Potter World!"

"Whatever you want, Shortcake," I fixed up the sheets so it laid on top of the mattress. "Even Disney."

"Even Disney?!" she lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Sure, if that's what you want."

She made a face. "But I thought you said you've been there a hundred times."

"I have. But this isn't about me," I sat on top of the makeshift queen-sized mattress and took off my shoes. "It's about what you want to do while we are here since you've never been. Although we can't forget about the competition tomorrow."

"I know, I know," she plopped down next to me with a huff. "But before it gets serious I wanted to have some fun. It's not every day you get to go to Disney World. Especially when you own a bakery."

"Then it's settled. We'll go to Disney today."

Her smile stretched from ear to ear before she let out a squeal and threw herself on me surprising me only slightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You're the best boyfriend ever!"

I chuckled at her reaction while slowly embracing her. "I try to be."

She leaned back to smile at me some more when it suddenly faltered a little bit. "But . . . what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Isn't there anything you want while you are here?"

"Just you."

I adored the blush running across her cheeks. "You always have me."

"Then I'm satisfied."

"That can't be all that you want."

"You're right. I want you," she let out a yelp when I flipped her over and pinned her to the bed with my body, "naked."

"Gage! Be serious!"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Who says I'm not serious?"

"You can't tell me there is nothing else you wouldn't want," she huffed. "A cheesy tourist shirt? Riding go-karts? A trip to the tattoo place?"

"Well," I scratched my chin, "I kind of have been wanting another tattoo."

"Perfect! We'll go tonight."

"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather tattoo it on myself. I don't know how clean the places are here. Plus it's not good to get a tattoo at a place meant for tourists. They are more like attractions than actual businesses."