Chapter 15 - THE END

Summer

Sansa didn't get much sleep last night. It's not like she got a lot of sleep often, but it felt even worse today. Something in her felt sick.
She had scratched at her legs while she slept and they were a bloody mess. She quickly hopped up out of bed to clean them, and hoped the blood didn't stain the sheets.
She looked at herself in the mirror. Tired, angry, broken and sick. Last year, Sansa wouldn't believe those words were about her. Now they matched perfectly.
Looking at the marks and scars on her legs, she realized she needed to stop. It was so hard, though, like an addiction.
Last night she had got out of bed to cut herself as punishment for thinking about Ramsay. Now she wanted nothing to do with him, even if they were still dating.
She promised that she would stay with him, and never leave.
But she lied.
Sansa hoped that maybe if she pretended everything was alright, things would go her way. But nothing would get fixed if she didn't do anything about it. Last night, she told herself she would have the confidence to tell Jon, Robb, Ned, and Petyr about her problems. Her cuts. Her broken heart. Last night it seemed possible. But now, she had doubts if she could even leave her room.
"There's a lot of different ways I can die in here," She thought to herself, looking around the bathroom, "I could keep cutting. Maybe I'll start doing my wrists, or end it all with my neck. I could drown too, but that would be so slow and painful." She touched her stomach lightly, "I could starve myself if I wanted to."
She left the bathroom to get dressed. She found a shirt just fine, but it was always the pants or skirt, that was the problem. How could she keep hiding her cuts? She would have to tell everyone eventually.
"Maybe," She thought, pulling out a pair of shorts, "I'll show them out in the open and see who has the guts to point them out."
After getting herself dressed, Sansa decided to sit downstairs in the living room. She sat on the couches wondering if anyone was awake. She checked the time on her phone and it was roughly 6:30 AM.

Most of the family liked to sleep in. Everyone except Petyr, who walked up the stairs and practically waltzed into the kitchen. He made himself a bowl of cap'n crunch and nearly screamed at the top of his lungs when he saw Sansa sitting in the living room.

"Jesus, Sansa, you gave me a heart attack," Petyr said and walked over.

He set his bowl of cereal down and did that slow-mo look at Sansa. He saw her thighs, which would normally disturbingly turn him on, but instead, he saw that she had cuts all over them.

He stared at her, "Sansa, what have you done?" he asked quietly.

"What?" She asked, except she knew exactly what he was talking about.

He crouched down next to her legs, "You've cut yourself? Sansa, no, why?"

"I just felt like it." Sansa shrugged.

"Oh, jeez, Sansa. What on earth? We should tell your father"

She nodded, "Ok. Um... Can we tell Robb and Jon too?" She asked, even though it was her choice.

"Of course, sweetheart, you stay here. I'll get them." Petyr said and left to go upstairs. A few minutes, yes minutes, later, Petyr came back downstairs with Ned, Jon, and Robb. Ned quickly rushed over to Sansa.

"Oh, my poor daughter," Ned sat down next to her and comforted her, "It wasn't because of me was it? Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm too overprotective and overbearing."

"No, no, it's not because of you." Sansa assured him, "It's..." She took a moment before speaking the truth, she was afraid she would get hit with a wave of 'I told you so' but she admitted anyway, "It's because of Ramsay..."

"What?! He didn't make you did he?! Because you shouldn't hurt yourself over a stupid boy!" Ned couldn't believe this. He was just starting to let his daughter do whatever she wanted, even if it meant dating the Bolton boy. But now that he heard this, he knew he shouldn't've.