Our date was going really well, I really like Camila so far she was like perfect for me, I think I may even ask her for a second date?

"So tell me more about you" Camila said the taking a sip from her water

"Well I have two younger sisters who are cooler then me, I like to read and am very anti social other then that I'm pretty boring" I said blushing slightly embarrassed that I have such a boring life.

"Sounds like my kind of girl" She said with a bright smile, I smiled at her, I'm really like this girl now.

"Really?" I asked "Cause I mean I am really boring" She shook her head with a giggle

"No I like you" she said "You're cute" she added taking my hand form across the table, rubbing her thumb across the back of my hand.

"I like you too" She smiled and muttered something along the lines of 'that's a first' but I chose to ignore it.

"So what about you? Tell me more about you" She nodded.

"Well I had a hard childhood and was bullied, I have a younger sister and I love to read and write, I sing a little and other then that I don't do much well it's not that I don't want to it's just that I can't" she paused "And I'll explain why at the end of our date, I just want to have a good time for once without this ruining it" I understood I mean yeah I was a little curious as to what she mean by 'it' but I wasn't going to push her to tell me, she can tell me whenever she's ready.

She had some hair sticking out in her face so I reached my hand over and pushed it behind her ear, she blushed and faced down, I place my fingers under her chin and tilted her head back up to face me.

"Don't hide your face beautiful" She blushed some more

"Nobody's ever called me that" She whispered and I looked at her confusion written all over my features, how could no one tell this amazing girl that she was beautiful, she was truly beautiful and I'd tell her everyday if I had too.

Our date was coming to an end seeing as it was already 9:30pm, I paid for our bill and we walked out of the diner, I looked around and saw that there were no other cars in the parking lot other then mine, I looked around confused and I guess Camila saw it she grabbed my hand.

"I walked" She whispered and I nodded and offered to walk her home, she told me her address and we began our walk.

Once we made it to her house she turned to me with a sad smile on her face.

"Well I guess I might as well tell you now"she said and I muttered a soft 'Okay' And she continued "There's a reason why I wore sunglasses the whole time" She paused trying to work up enough courage to tell me, like did she have a black eye or something, did she think that it would ruin whatever we have before it even starts? Because I don't think anything could change the way I think about her, well if she has a STD that's a different story but I'm sure she doesn't, right? She spoke up again after a few moments of silence "I'm blind" I looked at her curiously to see if she was telling the truth, I mean she didn't seem like she was blind but what do I know about blind people? I don't really mind if she's blind I mean she's the perfect girl for me why not give her a shot?

"Okay" Was how I responded not knowing what else to say

"I understand if you don't want to do this again" She put her head down, but I shook my head and pulled her in for a hug.

"I never said that, I don't care that you're blind, I want to continue this" She picked up her head immediately surprised by my words and hugged me back, she started crying into my chest, I was a little confused as to why she was crying but hopefully she explain later.

Several more minutes passed and we finally let go of each other, She took off her sunglasses and wiped her eyes, I saw her eyes and I swear time stopped, they were the most beautiful shade of brown I had ever seen, the shined when the light from the front porch had shined down on them, they were beautiful...

"Sorry everyone usually leaves" She said

"Well I'm not leaving" She nodded and continued to wipe her eyes

She stopped wiping her eyes and leaned her head on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her and she picked her head off my should I think she could feel what I wanted to do, she got right in front of me and I cupped her cheeks, she closed her eyes and leaned in, what if this was her first kiss, what if I ruin it for her, what if it's not her first kiss and thinking crazy, I mean we are 23 years old she would've had her first kiss right? Wrong.

When our lips touched I felt sparks beyond belief, it felt like fireworks were being set off right on my lips I mean if that makes sense.

Call me crazy but I think I really like Camila already, I know we just met and this was our first date and first kiss but I needed more of this, I craved more.

We pulled away from each other both with smiles on our faces, she then looked down and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Call me sometime?" She asked and I agreed she gave me her phone to get her number and to put mine in, I handed it back to her. "What did you put your name as?" She asked while putting the phone back in her pocket.

"I put it as Y/N" I said in a soft tone while I admired her.

"Call me when you get home?" She said with a yawn I agreed and leaned in to kiss her cheek, she smiled and opened the door to her house and too a step inside, turning around to wave at me then shutting the door softly, I stood there in a daze on her doorstep, I felt like I could pass out but I couldn't cause that's be weird, I walked back over to the diners parking lot and got into my car, I sat there for about twenty minutes thinking about how perfect Camila is and how I can't wait to go onto a second date with her, I'm really glad Megan had talked me into going on this date, I think she deserves a hug next time I see her.

I drove back to my apartment and once I made it I went up to my bedroom and laid down, I was still thinking about Camila she seemed to imprint beautiful self in my mind, I just can't stop.

I was to excited to call her the next day to actually sleep so I just laid there for about three whole hours before I actually fell asleep.

Today was amazing...

A/N:

Keep or delete?

It's another short story it may be 7-10 parts :)