First Day part II

(~Edited On: 11/17/2020~)

Normal P.O.V:

Ciel sat at the dinning table as he ate his breakfast. He kept looking at the door hoping to see Vivian when she would walk past the dinning room doorway or if she would enter the dinning room. Sebastian noticed and calmly spoke, "Master, is everything alright?"

"Yes, everythings find Sebastian." Ciel responded, as Sebastian looked at him, as Ciel kept staring at the door. "It's just that you keep staring at the door..." Sebastian said, a small smile forming on his face. Ciel looked at him and glared.

"Are you questioning me?" He demanded, in annoyance.

"No... Not at all my lord, my apologizes." Sebastian replied, bowing to him. The door opened and Vivian came in. She stood in front of the dinning table and curtsied, "I finished everything I was assigned Sebastian. Anything else you'd like me to do?"

"You are every quick my dear child. Thank you for all your hard work... Now let's see..." Sebastian said, surprised at how quickly she finished her work, before he began think for what else needed to be done as Ciel took a sip of his tea.

"That will be all for now Vivian. For the time being you can just rest." Ciel said, setting his tea cup down.

"I'm sorry Ciel, but I can't take a break... I don't want to be lazy." Vivian replied, trying to refuse as she shook her head when Ciel looked at her.

"That's an order Vivian." He said, taking a bit out of his scone before Vivian let out a sigh and curtsied to him, "As you wish..." She turned around , as she then added, "If you'd need me, I'll be in the garden." Then, she exit the room as Ciel finished and stood up, "I'll be in my studies, Sebastian."

Sebastian bowed as Ciel made his way out of the room, "Very well my Lord."

In Ciel's Study...

Ciel stared down at his paperwork that has been left untouched for the pass ten minutes. He clenched his quill pen in his hand before placing it down.

'Why can't I seem to get Vivian out of my mind?' He thought to himself, when he heard a small giggle from behind him, and looked out his window to the garden. Vivian sat on the grass as she was petting a small squirrel that sat in her lap. Ciel stared as Vivian smiled down at the little rodent. Ciel couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he was so lost in deep though he didn't hear a knock at his door. The knocking continued for a few seconds before the door opened and Sebastian entered the room, confused.

"Master? Are you alright?" Sebastian asked, but Ciel didn't acknowledge him as he continued to stare out into the garden. Sebastian walked over and stood beside Ciel's chair. Sebastian waved a hand in front of Ciel's face, and still nothing.

'Strange...' He thought, then looked out the window and saw Vivian sitting on the grass which gave him a smirk.

'Oh how delightful...' He thought, before he reached over and pulled on Ciel's cheek which got a reaction from the young earl.

With Vivian...

Vivian was petting the squirrel when:

"S-SEBASTIAN!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!?" The scream caused the squirrel in her lap to run off as she looked up at the mansion. "What was that?" She said to herself, tilting her head a little.

With Ciel and Sebastian...

Ciel was rubbing his cheek as Sebastian smiled at him, "My apologies my lord, but I could not think of any other way to get your attention."

"So pulling my face was your only solution?" Ciel demanded in annoyance, as Sebastian continued to smile, "Well, you just kept staring at Lady Vivian... And I have been trying to get your attention for the passed two minutes."

"I-I wasn't staring at anyone." Ciel said, trying to hide the small blush appearing on his face, causing Sebastian smirked even more.

"The reason I came is because, I have a small envelop from her highness the queen." Sebastian said, holding up an envelope with the queen's symbol. Ciel took the letter and opened it.

Hello Young Phantomhive,

We have recent reports about young women disappearing from the streets of London in the passed three nights. They have all last been seen in a small little toy shop called Le Père de poupées. (Translation: The Father of Dolls) Detectives have investigated, but have no lead as to who is to blame. My trust worthy Gaurd Dog, I seek your assistance.

Her highness, The Queen

Ciel stared down at the letter, before placing it back into the envelope and placing down on his desk. "Have the horse drawn carriage for our departure tonight." Ciel ordered and Sebastian bowed, "Yes, my lord." He then turned to leave when, Vivian gently knocked on the slightly opened door, and they both looked at her.

"Is everything alright Ciel?" She asked, causing Ciel blush. "Y-Yes, why do you ask?" He replied, as Vivian blinked confused, "Just that I heard you scream at Sebastian and I was worried."

Ciel blushed more and Sebastian snickered.

Later...

Vivian was walking down the streets of London as she was doing some shopping for Sebastian. She looked around the streets at all the people who were walking around, shopping and little kids playing. Vivian entered the grocery market and looked around. After buying everything she needed she decided to look around a little more before heading home. She saw so many little shops and boutiques. She passed a fruit stand where a woman was placing apples on display before one of the fell of the table and rolled up to Vivian's feet. She picked it up, and pulled out a handkerchief Sebastian had made her and she cleaned the apple up as she approached the woman.

"Excuse me ma'am, this fell from your stand." She said, smiling as the woman turned to her and smiled back.

"Well, aren't you just a dear..." She looked at the apple in Vivian's hand, and turned to the stand and grabbed three more apples and handed them to Vivian, who looked at the offerings surprised and shook her head, "Oh, I can't take these."

"Not at all child, it's alright." The woman said, and Vivian looked down at the apples, "Well, alright... How much?" She asked, ready to reach for her coin purse when the woman shook her head, "Free of charge, a darling like you deserves it."

Vivian smiled once more before placing the apples away and curtsied to the woman, "Thank you so much!"

She walked away and continued to look around until her eyes wondered to a small shop that displayed life-sized dolls at the window. Vivian was drawn to a particular doll and entered the shop. On top of the shop door was a sign and in cursive letters, that read:

Le Père de poupées

Leave a Comment or your own Opinion on this story.