Chapter 2//Finally here.

(Rachel's P.O.V)
So we finally got to Phoenix, Arizona ,the plane ride was about  20 hours it was a very boring 20 hours I'm really missing Leah I hope that I will see her again soon she will always be my best friend no matter what happens here in Arizona.

When we reached the house my jaw dropped this house was x10 bigger than my one in Ayr I ran in the house and straight up the stairs to pick a room; obviously I chose the biggest. When me, my mum, my dad, my little sister and my little brother all got in and chose our rooms wee started to unpack I unpacked all my cloths and put them in a big walk in cupboard then started to make my bed and unpack my laptop and stuff about an hour later everything was unpacked in my room. I sat down on my bed and turned on Netflix I watched a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars and then went to check my social Medias as I look at my Instagram notifications and screamed I flung my phone In excitement; HUNTER ROWLAND FOLLOWED ME AND DM'D ME!!! I pick up my phone and and Dm'd him back ,, (convo)

Hunter Rowland- Hey cutie😻

Me- OMG Hey Hunter, I love youu☺️X

Hunter Rowland - Aww that's sweet, I love you too🙈

Me- Aww🙊 how are youu?x

Hunter Rowland- I'm good, where you from?

Me- I'm from Scotland but just moved to Arizona, Phoenix😏

Hunter Rowland- Oh is that so? Maybe we could meet up one day?😉

I scream in my pillow as I see that text still sitting in shock trying to get it through my head that I'm speaking to the one and only Hunter Rowland, I checked the time before Texting him back it was 10:00pm

Me- omgg! Ofc , I'm going to sleep , DM me in the morning?😏

Hunter Rowland- Will do😏 Goodnight beautiful❤️

Me- Goodnight Hunter❤️

With that I put my phone down and looked in the mirror to wipe my makeup of; I hade the biggest smile on my face, once I wiped my makeup of I walked over to my bed and lay down and within a few minutes I feel asleep thinking about how good my day has been.

(A/N)
Sorry for not writing im back at school😒

Sorry if this is bad It will start getting good I hope I'm trying to think of good ideas for this book but I'm not to sure😁 this chapter wasn't that good but oh well.

Follow my insta-
@leahhh_xox_
@Rowlands.Generationx
@Dablikeloren__

Byeee babes😋❤️