Chapter 1// Moving Day

(Rachel's P.O.V)
I woke to hear my mum shouting
My name "Rachel, get up and get the rest of your things ready were leaving in an hour" I hear her scream from down stairs, I look at my phone and see its 10:00; you leave For your plane at 11, so you got up went to the bathroom brushed your teeth and your hair and French plaited it your hair was long silky brown and always got in the way after you finished doing your hair you walked through to your room and picked out your outfit for the day you chose to wear an adidas track suit and paint splattered superstars (btw the paint is suppose to be there) then you add your daily makeup- foundation, eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, contour, highlight & lipstick you then got your bag and put your phone charger, makeup bag, book & iPad into it and closed your bag, all your other stuff was already at the new house oh yeah I forgot to say I'm moving over 5,000 miles away from home, I didn't mind really the only thing I hated was leaving my best friend Leah, oh shot I forgot to text Leah; I grab my phone and unlock it to see I hade 4 messages from her (text convo)
"Leah😈💋" Hey bitch you awake?
"Leah😈💋" Hello??
"Leah😈💋" you must not be awake then ok🙄"
"Leah😈💋" WAKE UP BISH"
"Me" OMl sorry I left my phone on my bed while I was getting ready and it was on silent😬" , immediately Leah replied;
"Leah😈💋" it's ok, wanna hang out seen as its your last day before you leave me here in the junk myself?" Iaughed and replied
"Me" sure come over and we can sit and watch netfix and stuff"
"Leah😈💋" be over in 5" , i left her on read seen as I didn't know what to say.
5 minutes later Leah walks in my room, "hey babe" she said "hey slag" I replied "so your leaving me soon she said with an upset face", "Leah you know k don't want to leave but my mum got a new job and this is big for her, I have to" "yeah I know I just don't want you to leave me" "I know Leah we will FaceTime and text every night, promise!" "Good, I love you bitch" "haha I love you too slag face"

(Leah's P.O.V)
So today Rachel's leaving to go to Arizona, Phoenix for her mums new job I'm sad to see her go but she still always be my best friend, I tried texting her a few times she didn't answer when she finally answered I asked her if she wanted to hang out she said sure so 5 minutes later I walked over to hers and went up stairs, we said hey and then sat down, "Hey Rachel, what you wanna do for the last half hour? "Erm not sure, Oh wait!" She shouted that last part "yeah" I said "hunters live" she said pure staring at her screen, Rachel loved hunter, she loved everything about him that's mainly one of the reasons she said yes to go to phoenix because she was hoping she would bump into him. I agreed to watch hunters brodcast with her I was a fan but not as big as her she was obsessed! He talked for a while then played some games & finally that half hour flew by and it was time to say my goodbyes I hugged her tightly and wispered in her ear "don't forget me" she replied with "never" and that was her gone, that would probably be the last time I see my best friend.

A/N
Well guys that was the first chapter I hope you like it, it was a little long I suppose but oh well🙈 I know it's probably bad but I tried my hardest🤘🏻 (the girl in the photo is my best friend Rachel btw that's who the story is based on but you can imagine it's you)

Follow my insta's @rowlands.generationx
@dablikeloren__
@leahhh_xox_
Bye loves💅🏻💋