Chapter 3: What Could Happen In A Day

Start from the beginning

He walked towards the edge of the bed and slowly crawled towards Yugi.

-----

[I'm sorry, I'm still not that comfortable writing blow jobs. So I only write them when I feel like it or something.]

"Now then, it's already past 10 so let's quickly get some sleep." Yami unlocked the door and went to Yugi's room to quickly take his pjs before going back inside his room to give Yugi his pjs.

"Yugi, you're going to be staying with me tonight." Yami walked towards his closet and stripped himself of his clothes and wore his pjs - which practically only consist of boxers.

"W-what are you wearing Yami?" Yugi blushed crimson red as he stared at the bare-chested Yami.

Yami smirked and replied, "What? You like what you see?"

"N-no- I mean y-yes- n-no..." Yugi stuttered.

Yami smirked and made his way to the bed, he started slowly crawling onto the bed and closer to Yugi.

"Are you sure?" Yami whispered seductively, making Yugi hard again.

"Uh... No! I mean yes! But no- ugh!" Yugi growled in annoyance.

"Are you sure? Because it seems like your body is reacting to it rather quite well." Yami gripped Yugi s clothed cock in his hands and gave it a slight tug.

Yugi bit his lip as trying to hold back a moan.

"S-stop..." He pleaded.

"Sad, but I'm going to give you some payback for that time at school." Yami gripped the cock tighter and pumped it in a fast pace.

"Ah- oh ah- Oh!" Yugi trembled in Yami's hands as Yami started to nip at Yugi's neck. All of their clothes forgotten on the floor.

"You're so beautiful Yugi." Yami purred as he sucked, nibbled and bit on Yugi's sensitive spot.

"Y-Yami!" Yugi loudly moan out.

Yami stopped and admired his work before quickly starting down on Yugi's nipple. Yugi loudly moaned out and gripped the sheets underneath him tightly.

"Yami." He panted as Yami kissed and sucked on a nipple, swirling his tongue around it.

Yami then switched to the other nipple and began sucking on it. Once it was hard, he left both alone and sat up.

"You're so adorable Yugi..." Yami whispered into Yugi's ear.

Yugi tried to complain but one of Yami's finger slid down Yugi's chest, making him shiver.

"Now let's make you come now shall we?" Yami gripped the hard cock in his hands and began to teasingly pump it.

Yugi whined but it soon stopped as Yami's hands went much faster.

"Y-Yam-" Yugi tried warning.

"Call me 'Master'." Yami growled and Yugi cried out.

"M-Master! More!" Yugi's innocent face makes it all the more erotic as Yami completely lost himself.

Yami gave a harsh tug on Yugi's cock and doubled the paace they were currentky in before. Yugi released his hands on the sheets and gripped Yami's shoulder instead.

"M-Master! I'm g-going t-to come!" Yugi warned as his stomach twist and turned.

Yami smirked and leaned down to Yugi's ear, still pumping Yugi's hard cock.

"Come for me, Yugi." Yami whispered.

Yugi cried out as he came, his cum spurting out and covering Yami's hands as well as Yugi's boxers.

Yami sat back up and licked his cum covered fingers seductively. "Good boy. Maybe I'll give you something more later." Yami began to crawl his way off the bed and he quickly get up to find a spare set of boxers for Yugi.

"Go change." Yami threw his spare boxers on the bed and Yugi immediately and quickly began his way to the bathroom. Yugi stripped his pj pants down and threw his dirty boxers into the nearby basket before wearing the new set of boxers give to him by Yami.

Once he finished, he made his way back inside. He still stared at Yami's bare chest, despite coming just a few moments ago.

"Come sleep with me, Yugi." Yami's deep baritone said.

Yugi felt intoxicated with the voice and scooted his way over to the bed. He sat on the edge of the beed and stared at Yami.

Yami chuckled and pulled Yugi over to his embrace, "Sleep." Yugi's eyes immediately obeyed and they closed themselves.

Soon after, Yami smiled as he saw that Yugi had already fallen asleep in his hands.

"Oh Yugi, you don't know how much I love you." Yami evily grinned before laying his head down on his pillow and falling asleep with Yugi in his arms.

-----

Yori: And so that's it for Chapter 3! *stretches arms*

Kira: Yori you look really bad.

Yori: Well I stayed up until 1:30 to write this so I'm feling kind of sleepy.

Kira: Okay let's get you to bed *starts dragging Yori*

Yori: Okay bye guys!

Yugi: Well Yori doesn't own YGO, she only owns the plot 0w0

Yami: See ya.