Fight Turns Dirty

A/N: Written in nobody's POV.

''I can't fucking believe you did this!'' Y/N screamed on her boyfriend of 2.5 years, Harry Styles. ''How could you?'' her voice softened as few tears went rolling down her cheeks. ''Baby,please let me-'' his husky voice went down before he was cut off.

''No! I don't want any explanations! I want you to stop! Every time I go out,all I see are magazines with you and some slut on the cover,Harry! I can't fucking take it anymore!'' As Y/N was shouting and crying, Harry's head fell down in sadness. Liam came in as Y/N's gaze was still on Harry.

''Woah,guys,what's going on here? I heard you 5 houses away from here!'' He said as he closed the door.

''Nothing,Li.'' Y/N whispered,wiping away her tears.''I'm leaving,Harry.You know where to find me.'' She said as she turned and made her way upstairs to the bedroom.

''No,no,no,no!'' Harry yelled as he ran upstairs behind her.

''Ooookay.. I guess I'll go out and tell the guys you two won't attend tonight's premiere.'' Liam said and walked out.

By that time,Y/N already got into the bedroom,pulled out her suitcase and started throwing her clothes in it.

''You can't do this.'' He said.''I won't let you do this.''

Y/N got up and took her suitcase in her hand. She was heading for the doors when Harry stepped in front of her. ''Move.'' she ordered.

''No. I won't move until I explain everything to you.'' he said firmly.

''Explain what,Harry? I told you. WE.ARE.DONE. DONE.'' She raised her tone.

''No,we're NOT.'' he moved towards her, his eyes getting darker. Y/N was scared,but turned on at the same time. She drove him crazy.

''Yes, WE ARE.'' she said,fuming,their faces only inches away from each other.

''We're. Not.Done.'' he moved even closer, ''until.I.Say.So.'' his face was in Y/N's, he smashed his lips into Y/N's. Her suitcase dropped from her hands. Y/N tried and did oush him away. Her hand flew to meet his cheek. Room was filled with their heavy breathing. ''You bitch!'' he yelled as he smashed his lips into hers angrily. ''Asshole!'' Y/N murmured.Her hands were wrapped around Harry's neck. Harry pushed her against the wall,pinning all of his strenght on her body.

''Let.Me.Go.'' Y/N fussed. ''I hate you!''

Harry backed away a bit,looked into her eyes & smirked. His lips attacked to Y/N's neck, to her soft spot.

''Oh,God,Harry.. no no no'' she moaned out. He just smiled.

Her fingers got tangled in his hair and her hair was tilt back. Harry knew he got her right where he wants her.

He took her and laid her down the bed, kissing her lips again. All Y/N could do is moan. Harry's body was hovering above hers. In that moment, Liam came in.

''Guys,have you... *looks at the bed as Harry and Y/N stop kissing* OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY OH GOD BYE'' he yelled and stormed out. Y/N & Harry just giggled and continued where they left off.

Harry took of Y/N's shirt,throwing it behind him. He kissed her hungrily again as his hands worked on her jeans' zipper,trying to tug them off. Y/N moaned into the kiss as hers and Harry's tongue wrestled for dominance. Cold breeze has hit her legs as her jeans were pulled down by Harry. He broke the kiss, stood above her & admired her body.

''What the fuck are you waiting for,Styles?!'' Y/N said in an anger tone, pulling Harry down where their lips met again. ''Well,well,well,someone's eager.'' Harry said through the kiss. Y/N 's hands tangled in Harry's hair as he sucked on her neck.

''Ooohh... Harrryyyy'' Y/N moaned out as Harry's lips met her sweet spot on her neck. Harry stopped. ''Say my name like that again.'' he demanded, his eyes big,dark and full of lust.

Y/N bit her lip as she moaned out his name again. Her hands traced down his abs through his shirt,all the way down to his happy trail. She pulled up his black t-shirt,tossing it away. She bit her lip one more time as her hand went up and down his torso.

''Don't be such a tease.'' he said. Harry got up and took off his trousers,leaving himself in gray Calvin Klein boxers with a visible boner that made boxers look like they're gonna explode. He got onto the bed again, hovering over Y/N and kissing her roughly. One of her hands went over his left shoulder and the other one went into his boxers, slowly massaging tip of his hard-on. ''Wait.'' he moaned out as he took her hand out. She pushed him off of herself, making him sit up. She joined him and smashed his lips into his again. ''Take my bra off'' she murmured. Harry did as he was told. Y/N sat into his lap,straddling him and starting a new make-out session.Her legs were wrapped around his muscly torso,her hands going around his neck. Meanwhile,his hands went down and squeezed her ass, earning a moan from her.Harry pushed her down again, this time tearing her soaking wet panties and taking his boxers off. ''You owe me a new pair of Victoria Secret.'' She winked to him. He showed his million dollar smile as he slammed into her, making her arch her back & shut her eyes closed.  She cursed him and his name,moans slipping out of her mouth as he repeatedly rammed into her,touching that one spot inside of her that made her go crazy, that sent her over the edge. Her hands travelled up and down his muscled torso,slowly gliding down to his moving hips. As his lips smashed into hers,for God knows which time, her hands massaged his balls, sending him over the edge.

''Y/N,i'm so c-c-close'' he muttered.

''Me too. Oh,fuck,Harry!'' she moaned out as he went even faster.

''O-on 3,okay?'' he said and Y/N nodded.

''1...'' her hands went on his back,slowly digging her nails into his flesh,moaning out his name repeatedly .

''oh God... 2....'' he moaned out,his thrust getting sloppier.

''3!'' he yelled out as they both hit their highs and as she screamed out his name.

Harry pulled out and layed next to Y/N,looking into her gorgeous face. Her face turned to his,her thumb rubbing his cheek as he smiled.

''Am I forgiven yet?'' he chuckled.

''We''ll see about that.'' Y/N winked as she climbed on top of him,starting out a new make-out session.

I think we all know what happened later (; 

Sweet Harry this sucks omfg. Lol. So so so so sooo sorry for not updating earlier :( School fucking sucks. Thanks for reading babes <3 xx