-8-

Blakes p.o.v

She stood there blushing with a shy smile on her face after I kissed her check she look beautiful.

"So how do you like England so far?" I asked curiously.

"well the weather is good here," she said smiling.

"do you not she the clouds theres no sun in the sky," I replied confused.

The weather today wasn't great with no sun in the sky.

"well it's way better then in Ireland because our summer on lasts a day...literally," she said letting out an angelic laugh at the end which was like music to my ears.

"seriously?" I questioned chuckling.

"seriously." she replied smiling.

"and I though the English weath- ring ring, ring ring." I said before being interrupted by my phone ringing.

"sorry just give me a minute," I said with an apologetic smile as the pretty brunette nodded politely as she looked at the ground.

"hello?" I said into the phone seeing as I hadn't looked at the caller ID.

"hey man, where are you?" reece asked though the phone, the murmur of people talking as her spoke.

"On my way. Why? What's up?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"you were supposed to be at Starbucks 20 minutes ago blakey-boy. Where the hell are you? Ohhh..you meet a girl didn't you? Birds really can't resit you can they?" reece said sounding slightly annoyed at first but as soon as he questioned me meeting a girl I could sense him smirking.

"oh shit, sorry man," I replied sighing as I looked at my watch, it was 20 past 2.

"soo....did you meet a nice bird?" reece questioned innocently.

"listen mate I got to go...," i said trailing off.

"omg he so met a bird," i could here reece say to George faintly to George meaning he must have moved he phone away from his face.

"they must be playing tonsil hockey," George said to reece.

"George Smith I'm not an idiot I can here you and yes to confirm your question, yes I am with a girl. No we are not playing tonsil hockey." I stated blushing when I looked over at lucy who was also blushing at the mentioning of tonsil hockey.

"okay okay, fine. Just get your skinny as down to Starbucks," reece said letting out an over dramatic sigh.

"okay. And for your information my ass is not skinny I have a booty-licous ass," I replied chuckling at lucy's confused face.

"whatever helps you sleep at night, slán," reece said ending the phone call.

I put my phone back in the back pocket of my jeans before looking up at lucy.

"listen I'm sorry but I really have to go, I'm already late enough as it it's " I said apologising with a small smile.

"okay, hopefully I'll see you soon, but until then I'll DM you. Bye Blake," said smiling.

"bye lucy, see ya," i said leaving but not before giving one more look over my shoulder to see lucy about to say something but quickly closing her mouth as i sent her a small wave which she returned before I headed in the direction of Starbucks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh..wonder what lucy was going to say?

Liv xx 💛💙

Update💌: 8/9/16

Vote & comment & share & enjoy 💛💙