-7-

Blakes p.o.v.

I was walking down Oxford Street heading to Starbucks to meet Reece and George when I was stopped by a fan.

"hey..um Blake is it okay if I get a photo?" a girl with an Irish accent said making my looking up from my phone.

It was her.

"lucy?" I questioned shocked.

What was she doing here?

"you recognise me?" she asked blushing slightly.

"of course I do, Ive got your profile picture memorised," I replied chuckling.

"aww, even though I probably should be creeped out I'm not, I've done the same with yours," she replied giggling the red tint to her check still there.

"ya I'm with you on that one," I replied laughing.

"so how are you? How was the exams?" she asked adjusting her hair which was tied up into a high ponytail.

She looked stunning her black skinny jeans and white t-shirt along with black Chelsea boots, in a way we we're matching with eachother only I had a blue shirt over mine seeing as it wasn't the warmest day of the summer.

"I'm good! I think the exams went okay bit then again you don't know until you get the results. How are you?" I asked after answering her question honoustly.

"I'm good, a bit tired seeing as I had to get up a 5a.m. to get a flight over here but other than that I'm good, exited that I meet you seeing as I never thought we'd meet," she said said quickly without taking a deep breath so when she finished she let out a deep breathing blushing.

"you okay?" I asked chuckling grabbing onto her for arm as she looked down embarrassed.

"sorry," she said looking up quickly before looking back down at her boots.

"princess, you have nothing to be sorry about," I replied wondering why she apologised.

"I kinda start talking quickly when I'm nervous," she admitted biting her lip.

Damn she looked cute.

"there's nothing to be nervous about it's just me," I said winking at her.

"Blake your not just anyone your an amazing singer and are in a band singed to the vamps music label, you have girls that would kill to talk to you like we are now, but me? I'm just any old ordinary girl," she said looking confused.

"but you not just an old ordinary girl, you're beautiful ," i said smiling.

She looked up her eyes filled with happiness but seconds later they changed so I couldn't read them.

"I'm not beautiful, I'm everything but beautiful," she whispered quitely just loud enough for me to hear, her voice low and weak.

"ya well your beautiful , your beautiful to me," I said kissing her check tenderly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope you like it! I thought it was well cute! 💙 sorry it's a few days late I've been away!🙈 also massive thank you for over 1k! At the minute were at 1.25k! ❤

Please leave a comment or DM me letting me know what you think!  😘

Liv xx 💛 💙

Update 💌: 29/8/16

Vote & comment & share & enjoy 💛 💙