Just a bit in love with you - (Tybop)

A/N So if you didn't read the last chapter, well, I'm writing ten oneshots today.

I REGRET NOTHING!
But this is the first one, I'm going to be counting them down. Wait, if I'm counting down, shouldn't I be counting the other way..? Okay, so nine more to go. Oh, also, I feel like I should mention that even though these are all for the challenge, I do still feel personal pride at each one. They're not some factory mass produced product. So, here's the oneshot! <3

_-'-_

  I stopped the recording and instantly my head hit the desk.

  "That... Was... Soooo... Exhausting..." Sky giggled.

  "Aw, I'm sure you'll survive, Jin!" As a response, I slowly slid off my desk, causing my chair to tip over.

  "Ow okay that wasn't supposed to happen." Sky was laughing his head off. Suddenly Ty entered the room.

  "What Jin, did you forget to buy a nerf floor?" I rolled my eyes, but secretly I was just more stressed by Ty's sudden appearance. I had a huge crush on him, but I couldn't figure out how let him know that. I was way too scared to tell him.

  "I might as well pay to get my roof encased in gold." I scoffed.

  "Actually, I bet that getting your house's floor made out of foam would be a lot less expensive than, like, wood or whatever." Sky pointed out.

  "Maybe, but you still have to have to have some sort of solid stuff if you're in a two-story house." We were about to get into a conversation about the profits and expenses of a foam floor, when Ty interrupted again.

  "So, uhm, it looks like rain?" He said awkwardly.

  "Uh," I glanced out the window "I guess it does..." I trailed off.

  "Yeah..." Ty responded, shifting his weight nervously. He quickly left the room.

  "Maybe you should go check on him?" Sky suggested. I nodded and hurried out of my office into the hallway. I headed toward the kitchen, because when Ty was nervous he usually ended up there. Sure enough, he was, there, pulling an apple from the fridge. He noticed me and looked away.

  "Hey... Are you alright?" I asked cautiously. He shook his head.

  "Not... Not really..."

  "What's up?" I asked, sitting down across the table from him.

  "Um... I don't really want to talk about it..." We sat in awkward silence. He took a bite of the apple. After a moment, he seemed to work up the courage to say something.

  "I'm sort of in love with you," he blurted. I was shocked. He looked away, but I could see him blushing. A sudden thought came to me.

  I wonder, if I kissed him now, would he taste like apple?

  In a burst of confidence, I decided to find out.

  I stood up and came around the table. He winced, seeming scared. I leaned down and kissed him. After he got over the shock, he kissed back. We broke apart. There was another silence, but this one was much less awkward.

  "I'm a bit in love with you too." I said quietly. He smiled.

  "Just a bit?" He raised an eyebrow. I chuckled.

  "Ha, probably more than that."

'•,•'

A/N So how did you like it? I ship Tybop SO HARD. But not as much as Setobop. Meh.
Eat.
Sleep.
Vote.
Comment.
Ship.
Enjoy! <3