Chapter 7

Wandering the streets was a woman in at least her early 20's. She had green/black hair and a fair complexion. She was walking near an alleyway and saw something shimmer. She was curious and decided to check.

She was shocked, there, in front of her was a female. She had shining (h/c) hair that just glimmered in the moonlight. Not wanting to leave her in the cold, dark alleyway, picked her up. She did run an orphanage after all.

She picked her up bridal-style and carried her to the orphanage.

~#~#~#~

She opened the door to the orphanage and walked upstairs. She walked to the end of the hallway to the unoccupied room. She opened it and laid her down on the bed.

~#~#~#~

3 hours have passed the young female woke up. The woman noticed this, "Good Morning." She greeted kindly.

The female was startled and just stared at the woman.

She noticed this again, "No need to be startled, I won't do anything to you." She gave a small smile.

The female relaxed. "I-I'm [L/n] [F/n]..." She spoke softly, the woman's ears hearing it barely. 

"I'm Kira Hitomiko." She said.

The girl looked at her, examining her features. "W-why am I h-here..?" She asked shyly.

"You're here because I saw you by an alleyway. I didn't want to leave you there so I carried you here."

She nodded in understanding.

"I have a question to ask of you." She said.

The female nodded.

"Are you homeless?"

The female shook her head, 'no'.

"Very well then, may I get your address, and as well as your parent's number so I can tell them you're here."

She spoke softly, "You can't..."

Hitomiko was confused, "And why can't I?"

The female looked down, staring at the blanket layed upon her body, "They died..."

Hitomiko was shocked, she looked down. "Forgive me for bringing the topic up..."

The female looked at her, "It's quite alright..."

"I will now take my leave. You get plenty and proper rest ok?"

[F/n] nodded, she layed down on the bed and shut her eyes. Getting into a comfortable position.

Hitomiko walked over to the door, opening it and walked outside. She got the doorknob and looked back into the room, she smiled at the sight.

She walked into her room and sat down on her desk. She turned on her laptop and researched on the young female.

She knew the [L/n]'s, they were famous. 'She's their child, there should be something about her...'

She came upon a website about well-known people. She typed in [L/n]'s. 3 results came up:
[L/n] [D/n]
[L/n] [M/n]
[L/n] [F/n]

She smirked at her finding. She clicked on the name.

After a few minutes of reading her biography, she came upon something....astonishing...

[L/n] [D/n], [L/n] [M/n] and [L/n] [F/n] are relatives of the Endou family.

She widened her eyes.

To Be Continued~

<><><><><>
Hey guys! I'm back here with another chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Now...

IE Cast: Glad you're back! Becca doesn't own any kind of IE, pictures/videos used or you! Hope you enjoyed!

Me: Thanks guys! Yeah, also, stay tuned for the next chapter!

Everyone: Sayonara Min'na!

28-08-16
Chapter 7 - Found & Shocking Info