Chapter 3

~Third Person PoV~

'Geez, school can be so boring.' The female thought while looking at the chalkboard, pretending to "listen".

"Now, Kidou-san, may you please answer equation #1 on the board." Sensei called.

"Hai (Yes)." The brunette said, walking over to the board, all eyes on him.

The (h/c) looked over to the board, analyzing the equation, and answered it easily. 'Wow, I thought this school would've been more of a challenge.' She thought, bluntly.

Now, Kidou is at the board, and to no one's surprise, he got it right.

"Thank you Kidou-san. Now..Endou-san, please do #2." Sensei called over for the soccer freak.

"Yes sir!" The soccer freak said enthusiastically. And with that, he walked over to the board joyfully. He thought for a few seconds and answered it, surprisingly, he answered it correctly. All of the students' eyes widened.

"Very good and thank you, Endou. Now, Gouenji-san, may you please do the last, #3?"

"Yes sir." He answered, standing up and walked over to the board slowly. He answered it correctly too.

"Okay, thank you Gouenji-san. Now class since 3 of your classmates answered it correctly, I assume all of you can do it as well." He started. "Now, for your homework, mark pages 47 and 49."

All the students did as they were told.

~Bell Rings~

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Every student packed their stuff, and headed out. The (h/c) female was about to head out, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. It was sensei, he made a hand signal to find her homeroom teacher because he said she wants to talk to her. She only nodded in response. The female exited the room and found her homeroom teacher.

"(L/N)-san, your parents have informed me about that pendant of yours. I suppose if your classmates know about it right now, they might spread rumours, and those rumours will ruin your's and the school's reputation. However, It's ok if you reveal that you may be able to speak and hear, but I understand if you don't want to. But, so you're not alone, I suggest you to not keep this a secret." She said.

"I'll try to make friends, but I'm not quite ready sensei." The young female said, gripping her bag lightly.

"Ok, when you're ready you may tell me and I will announce it to your classmates, or you may just start to speak. It's your choice, I'm not rushing you." The teacher said, smiling reassuringly.

"Arigatou Sensei. (Thank you teacher.)" The younf girl said, returning the smile.

~Meanwhile~

3 boys were stalking her again. And they're the same boys from before- Endou Mamoru, Gouenji Shuuya, and Kidou Yuuto. They heard the whole conversation and was shocked about the new information they got.

"S-so, (L-L/N) is...is...not mute and deaf?" The soccer freak said softly.

"I-I suppose not..." The flame striker said.

"W-well then, I suppose since we know about this, we might as well inform her, and become her friends. And she can also make the friends with the team slowly." The play-maker said.

<><><><><>

Hey guys! I' back! And I had a little trouble writing this chapp because I really didn't know what to write. Anyways, Endou may you please do the disclaimer?

Endou: Of course! Becca doesn't own any kind of IE, she doesn't own any pictures used, and she also doesn't own you!

Me: Arigatou Endou. Also, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors, punctuations, or spellings. Anyways Guys...

Me and Endou: Sayonara Min'na!

21-5-16

Chapter 3-Secret Revealed