Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction - I Love You Part 3

Konnichiwa minna san..miss me??..haha..straight to the point ...here the new episode of I love You (Diabolik Lovers)...Don't forget to rate it..wait and read till the last episode....Love you guys...<3 <3

Yui was in her room..she was mad at Ayato cause what happen at school....Yui was ready for the bath but someone entering the bedroom...The boy is wearing hat...

Laito: Ara-ara bitch chan....are you waiting for me???...or you want me to take shower with you??...( while smirk on his face)

Yui: (blush) No thanks

Laito: That's cold...why are you so down today???...are you sad cause i don't suck your blood???..so cute bitch chan...

Before yui want to answer,Laito fang already landing on her skin..

Yui: L..Laito kun...please let me go...i have to take shower(shivering)

Laito:Sorry bitch chan... i can't resist your delicious blood...this delicious blood...it's like it's was waiting for being sucked by me...

Laito suck yui blood till she faint...Laito have some evil smirk when yui faint...

Laito: You still look tempting even thought you're faint...

Laito kiss yui......

After that yui wake up..she was on her bed....so she feel dizzy,Laito take her blood to much...

Yui get up and take shower..after take shower yui goes to the kitchen and she saw Subaru who is drinking some water...

Yui open the refrigrator and take orange juice...she feel dizzy and almost fall..but someone hand catch her..

Subaru: Hey are you okay??if you're not well don't wander around...what a troublesome women...

Yui:Gomenasaii..

while she heading to her room,she meet Kanato...

Kanato: Give me your blood...teddy and me is thirsty...

Kanato bite Yui neck..

Yui: K...Kanato kun .....please stop...i feel dizzy

Kanato: Shut up

after being sucked by Kanato,yui goes to her room for some rest....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
finish the episode 3..gomenasaii if it's boring...please just tell me if you guys want to suggest something in my story...Love you guys<3 <3 <3