Just before I could wrap my hand around it, Grayson grabbed my wrist, causing me to look up at him.

"No. Now you." He said fiddling with my button on my pants. Instead of taking them off one at a time, he peeled both my bottoms and panties down simultaneously. We both kicked off the clothing around our ankles.

Grayson was now completely nude and I couldn't help but let my eyes roam his perfect body. The ink in his skin made him look even sexier as he bit his lip ring, causing me to bite my lip.

With out a word he lifted me back up and pressed me against the wall.

"Don't be afraid of letting it all out baby girl." He said as he rubbed his tip at my tight entrance.

Its been so long for both of us, this is going to feel amazing.

I hastily tore my bra over my head like a shirt and threw it.

He licked over his lip, tongue gliding over his lip ring. "Shit." He mumbled.

He rubbed his member up and down my heat causing me to shake in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" He said in a pleading and desperate voice.

"Yes. Please." I begged in a soft breathless voice.

He slowly shifted his hips forward, pressing his shaft into my tight core. My head flew back at the feeling I've been missing for so long. A throaty moan forced itself out of my mouth and I wasn't embarrassed at all, just eager for more.

He slowly slid back and pushed in again, going deeper as my nails dug into his back.

"Faster." I begged.

He complied instantly with a rough and fast thrust. He deeply moaned as his head darted up. He refocused and dropped his head down to watch our bodies move together. He continued to move in me to the point where I was fighting to breathe. Chocking on my breath from pleasure.

My body was trapped, firmly against the wall. I had no control of anything.

"Jesus fuck Grayson." I buried my head into his neck.

Well since I'm here..

I started to suck and bite his neck, marking all over him.

Every thrust jolted me up slightly against his body and the wall. I was sweating profusely just as Grayson was but he didn't lose speed for a second. The wall was rubbing my back and it started to hurt. I didn't really want to stop the feeling of intense pleasure, but it would feel better if I didn't have that happening at the same time.

"Grayson, couch, please." I said because sharply inhaled breaths.

With out a word he leaned back off of the wall, holding me to him still. With out disconnecting our bodies he walked us over to the couch and layer us down on it quickly. The soft couch was sooting to the tender skin of my back. As soon as we were set down on the couch he went back to work. Moving in and out of me at a quick rhythmic pace that had me moaning against my will. His left hand on my hip, holding me down, roughly, to the couch. His right hand, supporting his weight beside my shoulder. I brought my hands back to his upper back to hold him close to me. I just wanted to feel him. The sweat on his forehead was clearly visible as I noticed we were both sweating a lot. Its very hot in here for a March night.

Out of nowhere, he grips the bottom of my right thigh with his right hand, and pulls it up. He then trapped it between out bodies by leaning back down. I moan at the new position angle that chases his member to reach even deeper and brush against a spot that hasn't received pleasure in way too long.