Chapter 8

(Skip if you don't want to go to hell. Play ^ at beginning this time, and comment, because smut chapters are better when you comment funny things.)

"I said, stay." He whispered in a husky voice.

He gripped my waist and slowly backed me into the wall a few feet behind me.

"I love you." He kissed my neck.

"Grayson.." I whimpered. "It's been so long, I don't know how t-"

"I haven't done it either." He looked into my eyes.

"W-what? What about Brie or-" He cuts me off a lot.

"Nope. Not once." He brought his hands back up to my cheeks.

I couldn't talk so I just crashed my lips into his. The feeling of his plump lips on mine has to be the second best feeling in the world. We all know what the first is.

His hands move back down to my waist as he squeezes.

"Up, babygirl." He whispered against my lips.

We've never done it like this. It used to be, he'd push me down on the bed and we'd get to it. Why am I so excited?

I jumped as well as I could but Gray pulled me up by my waist as I put my legs around his waist tightly. He quickly leaned us against the wall in the kitchen by the door. I rested my hands on the back of his warm neck as he started to kiss and nip at my neck. I lean my head back and let out a small whine. His hard bulge pressed at my core through our pants. I moan at the friction.

"Grayson." I intertwine my fingers in his hair and pull his hair.

He pulls away from my neck and moved his hands down to cup my bottom as he looked at me with soft eyes.

"Shirt." He mumbled.

I quickly grabbed the hem of his shirt and slid it up and off of him.

I widened my eyes, looking at his decorated skin. I skimmed my fingers over the smooth, warm skin as I traced the lines of the art. He watched looking down at me with a small smile on his face.

"Your turn." He said lowly.

I leaned away from the wall slightly, then grabbed the neck of my shirt and pull it over my head as gracefully as I could. I leaned back against the wall and the coldness against my back gave me a chill.

He groaned slightly moving his hips against my heat, staring me up and down.

"Only you." He whispered to himself.

"What?" I asked quietly.

He looked up at my eyes. "Only you can make me feel this way. All I want to do is treat you like a princess. All the time. As much as possible. Then at the same time, there's something about you that makes me want to fuck you until your legs are shaking, and the neighbors know my name." He hummed the second part against my ear lobe, brushing his lips against my skin.

"Then do it Grayson." I whispered next to his ear before planting a soft kiss to his neck upper neck behind his jaw.

He smiled as he pressed his lips to mine. His kisses were so soft and magical it made me melt. He leaned us up against the wall more as he let go off my bum. He brought his hands up to my cheeks and pushed all of my hair back and out of my face. His thumbs were right beneath my eyes as he grazed them over the soft skin.

My hands were wrapped around his back tightly.

"Pants." He whispered against my ear.

He slowly let me down then I went to his black pants belt and undid it. I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants before sliding them down his godly thighs. He was wearing dark grey Calvin Klein's that made me gulp at the sight of the constriction around his member. I looked up at him as he watched my every move. I looked back down at his length and began to rub my hand against the soft material of his boxers. His head tilted up as he clasped his lip ring between his teeth. I slowly moved my hands away from his package to the sides of his boxers. I pushed the tips of my fingers under the waist band of them and slid my hand into them moving my hands towards the back to touch his thick backside. I continued to move my hands under his underwear before pushing my arms down, causing the under wear to fall. His hardened member was released from the tight boxers and lifted straight up.