School Peace :-(

My cheeks were red, and my palms were sweaty. I walked up to Rosey and I said " Rosey I am really scared for the new year". Rosey said "why". I said " you know what happens every year, I am always forced to run for president". Rosey laughed and said "what?" Then I responded " well class president!" Before Rosey could say something the school bell rang. I told her " I have to get to class". Rosey said nothing, we ran away from our lockers and walked to class. I had Ms. Tara first, sadly she was not a nice teacher. So I sat down next to my friend Eva, me and Eva looked at each other and then laughed. Eva then said " good to be back eh." I then looked at her and said " I guess." We went to the next period of class and circled around the tall wall. I saw Rosey and I waved at her and she waved back and smiled. We went to sit down and I sat down beside her, and we looked over and said in a weird voice " ugh math!" We looked at each other and giggled. We went three class and went to lunch. I sat beside Eva and Rosey. I sat in the middle of them. Eva said " Are you planning on running for president Speedy". I looked over at her and gave her a dirty look. Eva said "well are you". I said "no". She didn't seem to like the idea, but she would have to deal with it. I was eating French fries, baked beans, and drinking chocolate milk. We got too the classroom, we noticed it was snowing outside. So we went outside and played. I saw Eva, Clea, and Rosey, I started doing gymnastics with them. We got back inside and we went home early cause of the snow 👍.