C H A P T E R 2

Tye P.O.V

day of the spring bash
I was so excited,today was my big bash and I was ready to get turnt caitlyn come trudgeing in my room and started bopping and yellin turn up! turn up! turn up! and we gone have a partyyyyyyy!" I joined her and then our old ass mama come in the room twerkin  we gave her ass a stank face she say "what yall uglass kids lookin at she say rolling her neck Fseee ma you RATCHETTTT I say dont hate she continued make her way down stairs to head out to grab some deco. That afternoon we set up everything and got prepared..mama packet her over night bag and left us some money then left...me and caitlyn split it and she packed her bag since she was spending a night over a friends house....I got dressed in.my blue true religion shirt with my true religion jeans and my 23s with my famous ray bandz with my designer crew neck!!!!

Later at the party

The party was turnt up when jay and his squad walked in and spotted me and my
clique they came over to us " you look cute shawty "he said "not to bad your self "i replied

when red nose came on every body at the party got a partner and started doing the dance

Tye & Jay conversation
Jay: Tyeeeee lets do the red nose
Tye: Ion kno
Jay: pleaseee you got a big ass booty * smacks booty *
Tye : okay come on if you smack my booty again ima clock yo ass in yo neck my bad i forgot you dont got no neck
Jay : -_-

we started doing the red nose the crowd was like "go tye go jay" Later after the party died down me and jay was in the backyard cakin he was rapping this song called make it nasty (A/N this my song ^_^) tye I know you young and im older but bae age anit nothing but a number...

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE YOU HAVE TO REACH THIS GOAL
VOTES: 10
READS: 15