X

"Oh... But I have to change my sheets, why didn't you tell me before?".

"Well I didn't know either" He giggled. I was annoyed, he could have told that he was staying, but his laugh made me smile "Come on, we're going to have a great time".

"I don't doubt that" He kissed me softly on the lips, at first it was a smooch, but then it became a passionate kiss, b-b-b-boner! "Fuck" I said under my breath while kissing him. He stopped the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes for a few seconds, I was red as a tomato, he giggled and started kissing me again. 

Jesse grabbed my face with his hands, in that way, he could move around and my face wouldn't separate from his. I opened my eyes for a moment and I looked at Jesse, damn he was so into that kiss, I looked down and boner! Thanks god I'm not the only one. My hands were free so I started touching his package. 

"Dammit Zach" He said and I smirked. Jess pushed me aggressively onto the bed.

"Oh well, I see where is this going..." It was happening again but now we were both sober. With his knee, he started to caress my package. I couldn't make any sound because once I opened my mouth I felt his tongue inside of it, I know it sounds gross but I swear it wasn't. Jesse was opening his closure, but a knock in the door stopped us. Jesse closed his closure immediately, fixed his hair a lil bit and finally he went to receive the pizza.

"FUCK!" I screamed from my bedroom, I could hear Jesse giggling from the main door. He came back with the pizza five minutes after. 

"What if we leave the pizza for later and we finish what we started?" I smiled suggestively. 

"Well, that's a really good idea, congratulations" He started clapping ironically "But I'm so hungry".

"Fuck it Jess, I'm so thirsty" We started laughing "It's okay, let's eat some pizza, but you owe me one!".

"Come on Zeeko, don't be a jerk, I know perfectly that I do... So, now eat pizza and maybe later I'll suck your dick or something like that".

"I'm down with that" We grabbed a slice of pizza and we cuddled while eating it. It was fucking amazing.

After eating the whole pizza, we forgot about having sex, we started talking about trivial things and shit, it was a really cute evening. I fell asleep, I don't know if he did, but he didn't move. When I woke up, he was there, using his phone. I yawned and he noticed that I was awake, Jesse left his phone aside and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Dammit Jesse, I really like you, I can't handle it". 

"Fucking same".