Chapter 38

Chris P.O.V.

It be 3 whole days since Stephen be home and to say he be acting different is under statement every-time I be up the Odell situation he change the subject or curse me out. Just yesterday I ask him about it and when I wouldn't drop it he though a the toaster at me. Like who though a fucking toaster at your boyfriend and then going to cry and leave the room? If I didn't know better I would say he pregnant or something. Even after I let that slide by me he got piss at me and how the fucking nerves to post this picture on his Instagram.

Like how the fuck you going to take a picture with that bitch nigga? If he think I not going to be mad about that he got another thing coming

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Like how the fuck you going to take a picture with that bitch nigga? If he think I not going to be mad about that he got another thing coming. I can't wait til his light-skin ass come back I going to give him a piece of my mind and I don't care if he start crying again. 

Hearing him walk in the house I sat in the living room in the dark until he walk by and I turn on the light causing him to jump. 

Stephen: Chris what the hell? You scared me

Chris: Good. We need to talk

Stephen: We can talk tomorrow Chris I tried.

Chris: To bad we going to talk if you like it or not

Stephen: OMG Fine Chris what the fuck do you want to talk about?

Chris: For starts that shit about you and Odell 

Stephen: I already said I have no choice but to kill him Chris if I didn't I was going have to marry him. Now  I know you won't like that would you? Exactly. I going to bed now

Chris: No you not! We not finish talking

Stephen: What the fuck else do we have to talk about nigga?

Chris: That picture you post on your Instagram of you and Drake

Stephen: You saw that?

Chris: Yes.

Stephen: *Laugh* O well

Chris: O well? 

Stephen: It just a picture Chris. You acting like I fuck him

Chris: You never know you was a SLUT before you may have went back to being one. 

Stephen: Nigga I told you why I did all that stuff.

Chris: OK? 

Stephen: Fuck you Chris

Chris: No thanks I don't want to have sex with a SLUT..

Stephen: The fuck you mean by that?

Chris: I don't want to have sex with a slut. 

Stephen: Call me that again you little bitch!

Chris: SLUT! 

Stopping in his track he turn around and punch me right in my face knocking me down. Holding my jaw I jump up and grab him by the waist and slam him on the ground. Balling up my fist I punch him twice in the face before getting off of him. Looking down he was holding holding his nose. Shaking my I walk up to my room slamming the door behind me. 

Later On

Stephen P.O.V. 

Sitting outside I stare up at the night sky and regret everything I did up to this point. Putting my head in my hands I was about to get up and leave when I hear Chris come out and sat beside. Rolling my eyes I turn my back toward and fold my arm. I know I was wrong for punching him but he started it by calling me a slut knowing my history of being one. 

Chris: Stephen

Stephen: No Chris 

Chris: Baby I sorry for calling you a slut. I just got jealous

Stephen: Of what?

Chris: You and Drake being that close together

Stephen: Why are you jealous of Drake for?

Chris: Cause he cute, got money and people like him more then me and I thought you would like him more then me and leave me..

Stephen: Chris..I love you and I know I can be annoying

Chris: Very annoying 

Stephen: *Deep Breath* Like I was saying I know I can be annoying have a smart mouth and I can be crazy at times and I know you are the only person can handle me. 

Chris: You really mean that?

Stephen: Yeah..but Chris I do have to tell something tho

Chris: What is that?

Stephen: You going to hate me

Chris: Just tell me

Stephen: I lied to you earlier. I did kinda of did fuck drake..

Chris: Nigga

Stephen: But he only put the tip in and then I push him off of me and left. I swear!

Looking at Chris I thought he was going punch me or curse me out but he start crying. I never seen him cry like this before. It broke my heart I really did fuck up this time. I should have just kept it to myself. Pulling him closer to me he rested his head on my lap while I rub he head. 

Stephen: Chris I think we need to see a marriage counselor

Chris: We not marry tho

Stephen: I know but we fight and argue like we are and maybe that will help us...I think

Chris: I don't know 

Stephen: Chris I want us to stay together..please?

Chris: I think about it

Stephen: Chris I sorry 

Chris: I just need time to myself Stephen and I let you know.

Getting off of me he walk in the house. Walking behind I sat on the living couch and lay down. If he breaking up with me I going to kill myself if he do I have no to blame but myself for being a fucking slut. 

Please Vote&Comment

Questions

1. How was this chapter?

2. You think Chris should break up with Stephen?

3. What would do if Stephen told you what he told Chris?

4. What going to happen next? 

5. IS Y'ALL HYPE FOR TONIGHT OR NAW?