*Part 9*

*2 days later* 'Mel's POV'

It was currently 7 pm, and we were getting ready for a party. I was doing my makeup while Asli was doing her hair, I put on gold eyeshadow and blended everything with a mate brown color, after that I applied my foundation and my bronzer and highlight after that I finished everything with powder and made my eyebrows. Asli was straightening her hair and wore a medium crest. After we were done I straightened my hair and she did her makeup the same way I did but she put on dark blue eyeshadow and blended it with silver eyeshadow. After we were done we picked out our dresses. I decided to wear a black tight mini dress, it was simple but it pointed out my curves, and Asli is wearing a wine red tight dress, which showed off her waist and hips. We both are wearing black high heels and simple earrings to finish the look. "Damn you look good gurl" I almost screamed. "Shut up, you are the one who looks hot" "What ever", we looked at each other in the mirror and took our bags and walked out. We called an uber and waited outside. After 10 minutes we arrived it was already 9 pm. The club was full of people who were grinding on each other, I saw a few girls twerking, well I hope I won't end up like one of them. First thing we do is walk to the bar and order shots. We take 3 shots each and start laughing and making disgusted faces, because of the burn. "Don't drink too much, you can't take it" I say to her but she laughs and we order another 4 shots and after that I order red bull vodka and Asli orders a Cocktail. "BOY YOU GOT ME LOOKING SO CRAZY RIGHT KNOW" we looked at each other and started screaming and instantly ran to the dance floor. We moved our hips to the beat until I see a guy dancing with Asli I start laughing because she don't even care, she just keeps dancing. I feel a pair of warm hands on my hips too and press my body against his. I look around the room and don't see her anymore, I hope she is save. I keep dancing and moving my hips like crazy to the beat and move my ass up and down against his heat. I can feel it getting hard and I laugh to myself. He grips my hips harder and pushes me harder against him. I feel wet kisses on my neck which makes me go crazy I turn around and face a good looking guy. He has brown hair and looks like he is about 20 years old. I look at his full lips and then at his eyes. He leans forward and I do the same. Our lips touch and I feel a tingly feeling in my stomach. He licks my lips asking for entrance and our lips keep moving in sync.  He pulls away and takes my hand and drags me to a couch in a dark spot where no one can see us. He pushes me on the couch and sits next to me. He pulls me on his lap and we keep kissing, while his hands move down my ass. He grips it hard and I gasp. "JUMP ON IT; LET'S DO IT" I laugh at the song and start to grind on him. I can feel his heat between my legs and keep moving. He opens his jeans and pulls my dress up. After I can say anything I feel him inside me making me moan. I close my eyes and keep moving. He starts to kiss my neck and I keep moaning. He moves his hips faster and I start to shake. I feel him becoming sloppier and slower until I feel my high come. I smirk at him get up and pull my dress down. I walk to the bar and take 2 more shots before I walk back to the dance floor. I keep dancing until I feel another pair of hands on my hips I move my ass harder and push it against his heat. He reacts immediately and turns me around, before I can look at him he kisses me so passionately I want to look at his face but I can't see clear anymore. He drags me to the door and the next thing I know is that I sit in a car. Everything is spinning and I close my eyes.......

'Grayson's POV'

She pushes her ass against me and I can't control myself anymore. I spin her around and kiss her. She tastes like alcohol she probably don't recognize me. I walk out with her and put her in the back of the car and drive to my apartment. I take her out of the car and hold her bridal style. She kisses my neck and I get distracted but I have to stay calm. I walk into the apartment and lay her down in my bed. I want to turn around but she takes my hand and I fall on top of her. She starts to laugh and kisses me. I can't stop myself and kiss her back. We keep kissing until she starts to kiss my jaw and my neck. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I get up and look at her confused face and laugh at little bit because she looks really cute. I walk to my closet and take a white shirt which probably won't fit her. I come back and see that she already fell asleep. I take off her dress leaving her in black panties and a black bra. I can't take advantage of her when she is drunk. I pull the white shirt over her head and tuck her with the covers. I take of my clothes except of my calvins. I lay down next to her and look at her one last time before I turn the light off.