Nina the Killer

Requested by @kamilian2002 and @_karen_kc
Now all I could find was a summary which I'm really really sorry about. Believe me when I say I looked everywhere.

Nina Hopkins (11) and her younger brother, Chris (6) are recently transferred to a new school. It is immediately revealed that Nina is a very bug fan of Jeff the Killer, having read his origin story many times. She felt "strangely attracted to him", "admired him", and felt a "strange impulse to kill" while reading the story.

On the first day of school Nina and Chris had found a quiet place in the schoolyard to eat, when they were greeted by Claudia, Mailcom and Yoni. Claudia claimed that the area was their own territory and punched Chris when he called her out on her bullshit. Nina snapped and continued to beat and stab the trio. Though her brother saw it as an impulse to defend him, she felt something stronger, something like the urge to kill. Afterwards she found an anonymous note in her locker that read, "I know what you did ... but do not worry ... I will not tell anyone, you are skillful ... but dangerous".

Time passed and no police were involved, though Nina felt her "sanity" slipping. One night while her brother was out playing, Claudia and her gang snatched up Chris and beat the shit out of him, dumping him out of their car and driving away. Nina rushed him home and he was sent to the hospital. She found another anonymous note, "I'm sorry about your brother ... I hope for him to recover, do not think you're alone ... I'm here, I'll be your friend ... but unfortunately, distance ... "

After Chris was discharged from the hospital and sent back to school with Nina they were suddenly jumped by the Asshole Trio (gun edition). Before Claudia was able to blast Nina's brains out she was able to struggle away from the group and run to an abandoned house. She ended up finding an iron (E/N: Or piece of metal I have no idea) and beating their head in as he became "insane".

That night Nina got drunk as piss and as she was looking for the bleach when suddenly Jeff the Killer came walking into her kitchen with some bleach. He poured bleach over her face and lit her on fire. She was sent to the hospital in an ambulance.

When she recovered and the bandages were removed she was thrilled to have white, leathery skin. Her hair that once reached to her knees was now charred, black and only reach midway to her back.

Nina's mother was wakened by her sobbing down the hallway. When she stumbled to the sounds she found Nina stabbing the lifeless body of a girl, claiming to her mother that the girl tormented her at school. Her mother saw her burned eyelids and cut smile, and Nina asked if she thought she was beautiful. Nina chased after her mother and killed her when she denied her beauty.

Nina then found her brother and asked if he would like to start a new life with her. When he agreed she killed him and carried his body outside.