What if Jeff the killer real?

Answer: well we're fucked. No seriously based on the stories i read and the way he killed,i could tell if he where real he would be the most wanted serial killer and maybe #1 dangerous serial killer in America. The story goes Jeffrey woods(his actual name) and his family moves into a quiet neighbour and they get invited one of the neighbour's child birthday party. But the problem is that jeff was bullied by some group of guys and they where here. So they end up having a fight, Knock over bleach,The bleach burns jeff, He wents to the hospital,he turns pale af,he goes cuckoo,cut his eyelids and cut his mouth ear to ear, and he became known as jeff the killer(i'm sorry if i can't explain really nice). Anyway, Yep you're gonna be screwed. But let go into research and see what will happen.

Serial killers are often suffer from mental illness or suffer from an abuse in their family. Jeff actually have a perfect family,but he do is a victim of bullying. People who habe been in bullying might have risk of suffering depression. They aren't any symptoms that Jeff having,but we do know that he "snapped". In what i know i think it is possible for People to get snapped when they're in a victim of bullying. Which is kinda saying they had enough of it. In the story it said that he feels good when he was punching in the bully's stomach. Which kinda shows insanity.

Jeff kinda shows symptoms of Sociopath, which means he have no guilty when killing people and he often breaking the law.

Now if where a real serial killer roaming around in the U.S. i would say the state that are be in danger,are the one that is mostly suburban, Not alot of cities or people and a quiet neighborhood. That is the most advantages Jeff could kill people. Especially teenagers. He is gonna mostly kill Adolescence, Since during his childhood he been bulling. I think the way he is gonna kill is just stab people in heart(lile any typical way of killing) and use the famous line "Go to sleep". The news will report the state to lock the window as for the serial killer wouldn't enter(Jeff would probably enter in the window). But it's no use, Since Jeff will have the ability to open the window even with a lock on. That's why i say he might be the most wanted serial killer because the time police gonna be here is the time he is gonna leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weakness: usually His weakness will be people who have suffer feom insomnia. Actually Insomnia is the most common Disorder in America so that will also have the advantage to make Jeff leave. I'm not saying you need to suffer insomnia. I meant is the people who have suffer from that are the lucky ones. If Jeff ever comes to your house and say "Go to sleep". Immediatly say " I can't,I have suffer insomnia" Which it will become awkward for him to kill you. Another weakness is if you live near the city or a neighboorhood that are loud or have alot of people.He wouldn't go there obviously, Since there gonna notice him and probably call the police and end up making him in custody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And no fangirls he is not gonna love you because he is a serial killer and he is suffer from Sociopathy,Which means he don't feel any emotions and doesn't care about your feelings. All he usually cares is just killing people(like what other serial killer). You could fantasize whatever you want it's your imagination,but you also have to know that in reality he is gonna kill you.

 You could fantasize whatever you want it's your imagination,but you also have to know that in reality he is gonna kill you