Im ready.

"I love you puddin!!!!!"Harley yelled, standing out of the car roof as we sped past cars.

These are the moments I live for. Speeding down a bustling downtown highway with a shit ton of crap we don't need, but stole anyway.

Ah. I really missed this.

"I love ya too baby!!" I said, both hands on the wheel and eyes straight ahead.

She slid back into the passenger seat, flustered and giggling. Her hair messed up a little, making her look absolutely adorable.

"Oh baby, you look so so so gooood under the moonlight." I cooed, resting a hand on her thigh, the other on the wheel.

"Baby, that's great and all, but we've got company!" She cried, yanking my suit jacket back to see.

"Oh this is just great. Batsy loves to cock block doesn't he?" I grumbled to myself.

She giggled and slapped my thigh hard, sending tingling shocks throughout my leg. Followed by a sharp ache. Jesus she's gonna kill me.

I moaned and let my head fall back momentarily.

"God baby, your gonna make me come all over myself." I growled, shifting in my seat.

"Mm baby, not yet." She cooed, reaching in the back, grabbing a machine gun.

"Shoot the tires Harley, that way we can lose him and not kill him!" I said speeding up.

She nodded and stood back up out of the car. She loaded it quickly before firing, the shells fell into the car and onto my seat. But I didn't care. All my mind could focus on was her.

God damn. I mean, she's a strong 10, but woweee. She's...she's gorgeous.

And she's all mine. Every curve, every strand of blonde hair, every smile, every laugh, and every heartbeat is for me.

The moonlight danced on her skin, making her look like she was glowing. it made my heart skip a beat.

God why didn't I see this before? Why was I oblivious to the fact that she was the most beautiful, funny and all around fucking perfect woman that I have ever laid eyes on?

Harley Napier. I like the sound of that. It has a ring to it, like when batsy throws a punch that sends deafening rings throughout my ears.

Well, maybe not like that.

I slipped a hand in my inside pocket of my jacket and pulled out a small black box.

I'm ready.

"J!!!! THE ROAD" Harley screamed.

Before I could process what she said, there was a loud crash and everything went black.