How Could You Not Know Her? (Penelope Garcia)

You were supposed to join the BAU today. You were already a famous detective, but the work of the BAU fascinated you. You walked in the door and you were immediately greeted by several members of the team.

"Derek Morgan."

"Spencer Reid."

"Emily Prentiss."

"I'm Y/N, but I suppose all of you already knew that." You said.

They all chuckled and you looked up and saw Rossi.

"Rossi!" You stated.

"Hey kid. Long time no see." He said. You and Rossi spent some time catching up and then he took you to meet Hotch. As you were walking out of his office, you heard voices.

"Garcia, how can you not know who she is?" A female voice asked.

"She's extremely intelligent, badass, and attractive." Another voice said.

You cleared your throat and the three women turned to look at you.

"Hi, Prentiss. I don't believe I've been introduced to either of you." You stated.

"I'm JJ. And this is Penelope Garcia." JJ said.

Your eyes met Garcia's and you felt your heart beat a little faster.

"It's nice to meet you. Both of you. But especially you, Garcia." You said with a wink before walking out. 

Word Count: 194

A/N: That was very very bad and it will maybe get better from here.