Chapter 4

I felt like I was laying on something cold. The ground? Maybe, glass or plastic ground. I heard people talking. It sounded like Ratchets' voice. And Pharma's. I open my eyes and see I'm in a cage, a plastic cage with hole so I can breath. I see Pharma's back, but I don't see Ratchet anywhere. I'm guessing he's in front of Pharma. I wait until Pharma moves so I can see Ratchet. Once he moves out of the way, my eyes widen in horror. Ratchet's there, but his body isn't. It's just his head and some cables connected to his spark chamber, keeping him alive. I try to get up, but I felt pain shot from my legs. I can't move my legs, but I can move my upper body. I pretended that I haven't woken up. I can barely hear what they were saying, but Pharma sort of...intrigued me. After a while, I decided what to do. A really, really, really, stupid idea/decision. But, hey, I could try. Even tho he can kill me in a second and cut my body open. I want to see if I could change him. Sounds impossible, I know, but I will try and I'm determined I will succeed. I take my backpack and look for my notebook. I write something down and rip the page, really slowly trying not to make a sound. When I finished, I put my stuff back in my backpack and slid the note through one of the holes. I close my eyes and wait for something to happen. And that didn't take so long. I heard the door open and foot steps came in. I open my eyes slightly and I stare in fear. I see First Aid and Ambulon being carried by some Cybertronians. 'No, please don't hurt them.' I thought and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. I hear Ratchet telling Pharma to let them go and to take his hands. Telling him that he's a better Doctor than him, but I know Pharma is not going to let them go. I heard Pharma was going cut them in half. But, what we didn't know was that he was going to cut them in lengthways. I open my eyes and see Pharma cutting Ambulon. Seeing Ambulon like that, I couldn't. I close my eyes again, trying to think positive, going to my happy place, anything to calm my speeding heart and heavy breathing. I knew there was no way to fix him. He's gone. I'm starting to rethink about my decision, but there's no backing out. I felt the cage being lift up and taken away.
"I could stick around a little longer, but I'm interested in this little human. So I guess I'll be leaving. Tho, I love my lab here, so I'll be coming back when they leave." I heard Pharma say with a chuckle.

*Ratchets P.O.V*

I shot the guard with the weapon I made. Pharma, he will pay for everything he has done. When me and First Aid were about to leave, I notice something small on a table where Fay was. That bastard took her. I went over to whatever was there and see it was a note from Fay. When I finish reading the note, my optics widen. 'No! She can't be that stupid! Refusing rescue?! She wants to stay with Pharma and change him?! That's suicidal!' I thought angrily. But I can't help to feel like she could do it. I know I should trust her, but she could be easily killed! She's just a small, fragile human! I try to calm down, but this is to much.
I tell Rodimus about this and show him the note. He went crazy. We calmed him down and he thinks about what to do. He trusts Fay and believes she could do it. She's strong and intelligent. She could survive. We decided to let her do her thing. How? We don't know but...

The nurse will cure the doctor.