127 ❁ imagines.

NCT 127 AS YOUR CLASSMATES 1/2

01

01 | Taeyong

That classmate that you would always tease because he's too tsundere. He would always organize your bag, like three times a day. And then he would act like he's mad, but then he'll text you how you're feeling.

"Taeyong, you're so cute."

"Ugh, I'm not cute," Taeyong groaned and looked away. He was blushing slightly, pink tint was visible on his pale cheeks. "I'm definitely manly."

"Yeah," you smirked and shoved his shoulder playfully. "Manly whenever Chittaphon's around."

02 | Mark

That classmate that you would always hangout whenever you're feeling energetic and inspired. And then, you'll be amused with his perseverance in everything, so you just want to do better as well. Seatmate goals when you feel lazy.

"Mark," you whined and rolled on the floor. You've been in here with Mark for thirty minutes since you both have a dance practice for the festival. "I can't stand up. My legs are too weak."

All of the sudden, Mark played the song and he practiced the dance steppings all over again and again. You stood up even though you were just dramatically rolling like a burrito. You started dancing with him and you tried your best.

When the song has come to an end, you were so beat but Mark was still grooving, "Second round, you up?"

"Ugh, shit."

03 | Taeil

You'll love this man so much. You'll probably think he's way quiet and reserved, but he's actually very funny and comfortable to hangout with. You can hug him everywhere without being cautious, and he would make everything to make you happy when you're upset. But he has a short temper and he'll ignore you for days.

"Taeil," you poked his arm and whined. "Notice me, shenphai."

But Taeil continued to ignore you and left the room without uttering a word.

04 | Winwin

It's awkward being with him at first, but he's full of eccentricity when you both became closer. It was like at first glance, he was the shy and quiet type when in realityㅡhe is so loud and weird at the same time. He would say the weirdest things when he's around you, and most of the time he'll distance himself and awkwardly sit by the corner.

"So," Winwin started the conversation with a husky and deep voice. It was handsome but you frowned and raised an eyebrow. "I just wanted to tell you that ㅡ can you please treat me ice cream?"

"No."

"Please."

"Buing, buing. Aegyo."

"Ah, fuck it, I'll buy you one."