U ❁ imagines.

NCT U WHEN THEY CONFESSED

01 | Taeyong

"It's not like I like you or anything, but I j-just want you to be by my side and love me."

02 | Taeil

He doesn't say anything but he shows how much he likes you.

"I cooked ramyeon for you," he beamed warmly and offered the bowl of ramyeon.

03 | Mark

Everyday, Mark visits you with flowers and chocolates and some lameass rap. "I like you and I would not get tired courting you everyday. I will put a lot of effort to prove that I'm serious."

04 | Yuta

"Saranghaeyo."

"Yuta, what?"

"Ai shiteru."

"Uhm, Yutㅡ"

"I love you," Yuta finally said and breathed out a sigh of relief when he realized he had done it.

05 | Jaehyun

"Open your eyes," Jaehyun sang with a beautiful voice. When you opened your eyes, you saw a table for two with a lot of food. "Surprise, I want to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Let's eat first and I'll tell you."

06 | Do-young

Do-young ran as fast as he can to catch up with you while carrying a box of cake that says, I like you. He suddenly tripped and landed beside you. The cake was a mess and you just raised an eyebrow, questioning Do-young on what the hell was he doing.

Then, you saw the cake that was partially smashed on the floor. The words were still visible but you can only read, I likeㅡ

"Do-young, what's this?"

"Uhm," Do-young blushed furiously with embarrassment. "IㅡI like ㅡ you."

07 | Ten

He's too shy to say anything so he would just cuddle you and mumble his confession.