Chapter 14

Slowly lifting her, he brought her back into the house. He ran a warm bath as he undid the buttons on his shirt. She moaned into his ear while biting it. She took off his shirt connected their lips in one passionate kiss. He picked her up placing her on the sink. He took off his pants and boxers getting in the tub. He shut off the running water. She got off and joined him. He took off her bra and panties. She sat in front of him. He massaged her shoulders and placed sweet kisses on her going up to her ear.

"You can't keep doing this.." She whispered softly. He knew that. But once their lips connected its like he wants to do nothing but take her right there and then. There was not a hint of conscience telling him to stop what he was doing. He loved this woman at one point in time and his actions prove that he certainly does still love her but his mind believes that it is Amy who he should spend the rest of his life with. She is the one that he wants. The one that he needs in his life.

She was right here in front of him. This was who he needed in his life. She wasn't Barbie. Perfect hair. Perfect ass and tits. But she was perfect in her own way. She made his heart jump everytime she spoke to him about them. He wasn't buying it mentally but his heart was. He needed to deny it so he couldn't hurt himself and Amy in the process. He needed Laura and Laura needed him. He just couldn't see it happening. She was like this ticking bomb that knows when to blow up and destroy anything else in her path.

He washed her carefully. She was sensistive and yet very rigid. He knew how to make her fragile. Only he could do that. It pained him to see when she was talking to another man. "I'm sorry." He whispered softly. She knew he probably didn't mean it but it was fine with her for the time being. He was all hers. In her mind, she was the only woman in his mind and heart. Amy didn't exist only she did. She slowly faced him. He looked away then back at her. She pressed their lips together all over.

Pulling and tugging at his hair while he gripped her waist tightly. He moaned into her mouth as she rubbed against him. "Shit.." He mumbled as she swallowed a moan. He turned on new water letting the old one go. Her hair soaked some more as he ran his fingers through it. She liked the feeling reaching for his hand. He pressed her front to himself planting kisses going down her chest. He rubbed and started to suck. She moaned closing her eyes and pressing him against her chest. He licked the nub and squeezed the other one hard. She squealed.

He slowly placed her on the queen sized bed climbing on top of her. "Shush.. Don't speak." He mumbled against her lips who were much redder than before. Her chest rising and falling as she laid flat out running her fingers over the sheets. She arched off them as he placed himself in. She nibbled on his ear taking a fist full of hair as he slowly started to thrust. She bit her lip pulled his hair even more. He grew harder and she gasped. He instantly connected their lips again darting his tongue into her mouth fighting diligently.

Their moans and groans filled the silent house. He made love to her. She took a deep breath trying to catch her breath. He pulled his weight off her but she brought him back. She didn't want to waste a single second not holding him before he came back to his senses. He already did but in his heart he didn't. He longed for her and it was about time he took care of that. She was more than happy to but she had a feeling this wasn't going to last. It pained her but she was glad it happened.

She placed kisses on him, wrapping her legs around his torso. He moaned. She dragged her fingers down his toned back earning another delicious groan from him. He was always sensitive under her touch. She rolled them over. She ran her hands up and down his chest before starting to do the same with her hips. She moaned softly before adding a little more speed. He closed his eyes and she leaned over kissing his eyelashes. She took his hands and entwined their fingers as she moved even faster. He held her hands tightly slightly warning her. She smiled at him.

"Wow..." He breathes rolling off of her. She takes a deep one too. "Yeah....wow." She said holding the sheets to herself. "Laura...I'm....wow." He smiled and chuckled. "It was always like this but this time it was better." She blushed. "Are you saying my skills have gotten better?" He smirked. "Maybe...Maybe not..." She said. "That's good to hear. I can tell you've gotten better too. Those legs know how to work around the system I see." He winked. She pushed him slightly. "Shut up." She whispered. They both chuckled and she turned around dozing off silently.

She woke up with an empty bed side. 'Maybe he had to get up early.' She thought to herself. She slowly got up to take a quick shower. She went back to her room to get dressed and she suddenly heard laughter. She threw something on and slowly approached the dining hall. There a Brunette sat laughing away and Ross sat across from her. He looked up at her then looked back down. "Have some breakfast." He whispered. Amy turned around looking at her. Her eyes slowly started to water. "Is she the one?" She asked him. He looked down. He didn't want to hurt her but the damage has been done. A long time ago. She turned around and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well....I guess that wedding is happening after all. Comment and vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤