5 - Best present ever

Author's note:
This chapter is a little bloody and I'm sorry for that, but it's still about two psyhopaths or at least socialpaths, so I needed to write it like this. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Puddin' drove towards the rich part of Gotham. Though I've never been there before, I could recognize it. The big houses with gardens and pools the posh bars and expensive restaurants and hotels. It was disgusting. They could have everything just because they were rich, and what's about us? Yeah, we who didn't have that much money, we couldn't have anything. Until now.

"So we're gonna do something in a posh house like those?," I asked J grinning.

"Yes dear, your present is in one of those houses," he replied, but didn't take his eyes of off the road.
He parked in front of a really big blue house. I could imagine the perfect family in it, who had everything.

"Come Harley," he said and got out of the car, and me after him. He stopped in front of the door and looked at me seriously.

"You remember every moment that you spent in Arkham as a prisoner, yeah?," he asked, my smile faded when I saw the memories in my head.

"Yes, Puddin', I remember everything and I'll never be able to forget," I said, my voice filled with pain and hurt and vindictiveness.

"Then you'll love this," he smiled and kicked the door in.

The house was a typical family house. Large livingroom, photographs on every wall, a kitchen. I stepped slowly towards the photos. There were kids on it, little ones, only ten or twelve years old but one thing wasn't quite right about them. There was something familiar in their eyes, as if I've seen them before. I turned my head and saw another photograph and immediately I knew everything. I knew exactly where we were and why. On the photo a man grinned at his childrend, the man was much younger than I remembered but I could never forgot those eyes. That grin.

My heart filled with anger and I smashed the photograph's glass with my bare hand. He was the man who tortured me in Arkham again and again and then raped me when I was barely conscious.

"Where is he?," I asked J pressing my teeth together because of my anger.

"He's upstairs, sleeping. Now his children are grown ups, he was a terrible father, worked too much. His wife deffinitely cheeting on him, because she hasn't been at home for weeks. He's all alone," he said and for me that was enough. I wouldn't kill his children, it wasn't their fault that they had a father like this. And I wouldn't kill his wife either so that was just perfect and later I'll say thanks for J but now it wasn't the time. Now it was time for revenge.

I stomped upstairs and opened the first door I saw. I was luckey because that was his door. He slept in his bed, didn't wake up when I came in. He was so vulnerable. Now he will learn what it's like to be a doll, I thought and grinned.

"Goooood morning, Mr. Sleeping Beauty," I shouted and took a few steps towards him. He awoke immediately, his whole body was shaking, I could even hear his heart pounding. I laughed maniacally and heard J laughing, too behind me.

"You're not real! You c-c-can't be real. You can't be here. It's just a nightmare," he muttered frightened and I laughed.

"Of course I am real, deary. I promised you that I'll come and kill you, didn't I?," I laughed again.
The jailer turned down from the bed and looked up at me behind it.

"Don't search your guns and weapons, they're not there," laughed J and I grinned at him.

"Where are they?," asked the jailer.

"In the cilinder beside the rabbit," laughed J insanely again.

"You bast... - he started but I jumped onto the bed and held my knife to his throat.

"Hey Mister, the pot calling the kettle black, don't ya think, Puddin'?, I said and pushed the blade into his throat until it bled. I laughed, jumped on him and leaned towards his face until I could feel his breath on my mouth.

"Now tell me Mister is it a good feeling for you? Do you enjoy to be captured? Do you enjoy it, that you can't move and can't do anything against me? Against us?," I whispered into his ears. He was shaking, his heart beated as fast as a trapped bird's heart would. I grinned and stood up on him in my high heels. He groand in his pain as I digged my heels into him.

"Oh so sorry," I said to him and acted like I was sorry. "Does it hurt?," I asked and laughed. "Look at him, Puddin'! He can't bare the pain, however he enjoyed it very much when he caused me pain. Ironic, don't you think?," I looked at J grinning and he grinned back. He leaned to the wall and watched me grinning.

"You're sick," moaned the jailer.

"Am I sick?," I asked back puzzeled. "'Scuse me, I forgot that I was the one who raped me and tortured me a thousand times. I am sorry," I said mockingly and kicked into his side. "Puddin'! Please would you give me my bat?," I smiled at him and he handeled me the baseball bat.

"And now, sweety," I told to the jailer, "Good night, and sweet nightmares," and I hit him on the head with the bat.

* * *

"Look Puddin', who's awake", I yelled when I saw Mister's eyes open slightly.

Now he was tied to his bed with ropes and he couldn't do anything for sure.

"Oh our little friend woke up," said J and laughed at him.

"So Mister what would you like us to do to you? What kinda tortures do you like? Maybe those tortures that you did to me?," I asked him grinning evilly.

"Why are you callin' me 'Mister', Harley? You forgot my name after that we've done," he asked hoarsely grinning mockingly, anger filled me.

"You son of a b...", I started towards him with my bat and anger, but J overtook me and threw a dagger into Mister's stomach, then another to his right arm. When I could move, J leaned in front of him and said calmly.

"Don't you dare talk to my girl on this way again deary, because if you will the next dagger will go right into your incy-wincy heart, understood," he said the jailer and pulled out a knife behind his shirt. "Why are you so serious now? A little smile's never harm," he said and cut a smile into the jailor's face through his mouth. I laughed and sat beside J onto the bed.

"You know, sweety," I said to the jailer, "I'd love to cut your throat slowly and paint the walls with your blood."

"But?," he groaned.

"But it would be a too merciful way to die for you. And I'm everything in this moment but merciful," I said as I scatched slowly into his skin: "I'm Harley Quinn's lil' toy!"

We played with him for hours before he died. Should I have felt guilty? Maybe. But I didn't. I did to him what he did to me. It was fair now.

"God Puddin', our clothes are so bloody. We shall go home and change, don't you think?," I asked him.

"You're right, Harl, we're going home," he said and turned the key.

"Puddin'," I said.

"Yes Harley?"

"Thank you very very much," I told him. "That was the best present ever."

"Oh it was nothing. A friend of mine knew where he lived and it was easy," he said.

"I didn't mean that part. I'm thank you for protecting me when he told me... those things," I explained. He didn't reply just looked at me with his kindest and lover smile that made my heart pounding.