Prologue

PROLOGUE

'Savannah! Please! Just listen to me!' her mother yelled.

You don't even want to call her your mother, you disrespectful brat, a voice whispered.

'STOP! JUST STOP TALKING TO ME!' Sav sobbed while running, then, she bumped into something. Probably, more like a someone.

She wiped her tears away, and said to the stranger, "I'm terribly sorry, Sir. Please, do forgive me."

The man said nothing. He kept silent. Just silent.

He's probably drowning in anger, you idiot, the voice whispered again.

"STOP IT! Please! Just stop!" Sav cried. "What else do you want from me, you bloody devil?!"

Savannah sniffed, and instantly realized that she was standing in front of a total stranger. But that's what she thinks.

"There goes the British girl, again. Thinking everything she says is a curse when she puts the word 'bloody' with it." the stranger joked, with as small smirk lingered on his lips.

Savannah became perfectly still — perfectly — as soon as she heard the first word the man said.

"Dracolo?" Savannah asked, hoping that the man would say, 'no, it's someone else who just loves to insult British people,' or, 'no, I'm someone else.' In simpler words, she would want to see anyone else, besides Dracolo Claveria.

"Well, why not see for yourself?" the man shrugged.

Savannah bit her bottom lip. Oh, how Draco loved the way Savannah bit her bottom lip. It was somewhere between sweet and seductive. In the nervous part, probably.

Savannah Jones was never meant for Lucius Claveria.

She was meant for me. It was written in the stars. I just know it, Dracolo would tell himself. But the stars were also not sure about what were written on them.

Savannah slowly tilted her head upward. What she saw didn't shock her, her actions were the one to shock the man.

Savannah has hugged Dracolo.

"Dracolo," she sobbed.

Author's Note:

New book!
Keep reading, and Harry on!
Vote, Comment, and Share!
1st Chapter will be released soon.