Forgivness?

Hellloooo. So, I decided to have a all nighter because why the hell not? So I decided hey? Why not come back to my fanfic world and update for all of my internet friennnndss! All of my books that I have uploaded will have a new chapter for you guys for today or tomorrow depending on your time zone 😂. I'm very bored and anxious to get to this chapter so enjoy!!

Your P.O.V
I really DID NOT want to go to school today but hey. If I want to pass and run away into the sunset I have to. UGHHHH.

~ Time skip ~

Outfit for today ⬆️⬆️

Make up for today ⬇️⬇️

I puckered my pastel pink matte lips

I puckered my pastel pink matte lips. I fingered combed my (y/l) (y/h/c) hair. I felt decent and ready to face the day.

   I went outside the bathroom to see Mark holding razz with him biting a (your favourite flower) and chica beside him with her holding a sign saying 'love you (y/n)' with razz and Chica's paw prints. I covered my mouth with my hands and walked up to Mark. I smirked and lent into kiss him. He leaned in closing his eyes putting razz into my hands. I snickered and held razz up and made Mark his razz.

   Mark instantly opened his eyes and pulled away saying 'yuck' while he was rubbing the saliva off of razz off of his lips. Me on the other hand? I was in tears from laughter. "You bitch." Mark giggled. "I know. I'm the biggest bitch of all the land." I snickered flicking my hair. He laughed and we grabbed our bags saying goodbye to chica and razz walking to school.

~ At school. ~

   " the house is going to be a mess when we come home."
I sighed placing my books in my locker. "How?" "The gangs coming back from Canada. They're probably going to make us try Pure maple syrup or something else." I laughed. Mark agreed and a note slipped through my book and landed on the floor. "Huh?" I mumbled picking it up and reading it.

'Meet me in the bathroom. Same one as yesterday xx'
~ ?

I shook my head confused. I placed the note back into my locker and closed it facing Mark. "What time is it?" I asked. Mark checked his watch. " 7:30." Okay another hour. "I'll be right back. Gotta go to the loo." I kissed his cheek before leaving to the bathroom.

   I opened the door and looked around "hello?" I asked. Amy appeared from a corner. "Hi (y/n)" she weakly smiled. "Amy? Were you? Never mind. Somebody wanted to meet me here. So please leave." I gritted. "No. I'm the one who wrote you the note. I need to talk to you about what happened yesterday." She huffed walking to me. "I didn't know you and Mark were dating. As soon as I saw him I forgot all about jay. He's back in Canada. And, I don't want to tell him what happened or he'll beat me again. I have no friends. All I have is jay. He's been there for me since grade 6. And now it's collage. I didn't know what came to me and I am so sorry! All I am asking for is forgiveness." She weakly smiled through tears. I looked at her blankly before smiling and hugging her. " of course I forgive you. We make mistakes all the time. We can be friends until you go back to Canada. Maybe, well call each other . So, wanna hang with us for today?" I asked taking a step back. "I would love to but. I have to catch up with teachers since I'm new and catch up with homework. Maybe another time?" She smiled. "Yeah of course." I smiled before walking outside with Amy.

   We all talked in a circle. "Hey gu- Amy?" Mangle chirped going beside me. "Don't worry. She apologized and now she's hanging out with us for a little bit." I smiled at mangle. She gave a strange nod and started talking.

Mangle's P.O.V
   Amy? Really?

  I kept watching her as she talked. I still don't trust her. Willow and her posse passed by. "Hey losers." She grinned walking passed. I looked down to see willow and Amy having their fingers crossed and high fiving? My eyes widened and I gave a low growl.

  Your P.O.V
      The bell rang. Time to start hell!

    ~ Time skip to lunch~

    We all sat at the tree and ate our lunch peacefully; chatting and laughing. "Hey (y/n)? Can you go to the bathroom? I need to talk to you. I'll be there in about 10 minutes." Amy smiled. I nodded walking off to the bathroom.

~ in bathroom ~

   I opened the door and the creaking made the bathroom echo. I stepped inside patiently waiting for Amy. I was looking at myself in the mirror until I saw 2 figures step behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. I gasped as I was shoved against the wall by the neck by Freddy. "Really? A CLONE?! What the fuck (y/n)!!" I kicked and heaved for air. Willow came behind Freddy and kissed his cheek. "I want her dead Freddy boo~ " Willow giggled before walking out. I saw the door creak open again.

"A-Amy?" I heaved as Freddy turned his head. "Yes. Hi Freddy. I've seen you've met (y/n) already?" She asked chuckling. I furrowed my eyebrows and kicked Freddy in the stomach making me let go. I got up and sprinted out to the tree again. I saw marks and mangle's face expression change from happy to concerned. I ran up to Mark and hid behind him shaking for dear life. "(Y/n)? Baby? What happened?" Mark asked holding me. "Freddy. H-he came to the bathroom and Willow and Amy followed him as he chocked me to death." I sniffed still shocked of what happened. Mark held me close to him. His hair changing from pink to red. "Why are you happy Mark?" Mangle gritted her eyes dilating to the animatronic ones. "I'm not, Wilford wants to be let out to murder Freddy." Mark growled looking at the door. All of the sudden I stopped shaking and I just froze. Oh no, please not again. My pupils are dilating, I'm staring into space, I can't hear a thing except for a Stinging sound. My eyes started getting droopy and before i knew it. I passed out.  

  Marks P.O.V

     I held (y/n) close to me. Boy, I was beyond pissed. Suddenly, I felt her shaking stop. I looked down to see her staring into space then she fell back passing out. "Babe?!" I gasped looking at her. "What happened?" Mangle buzzed. "She passed out." I huffed grabbing her and running home with mangle following behind.

   We bursted through the house seeing the gang looking at us. "WERE HOME!" Jess yelled happily. "Not now! (Y/n) is passed out!" I yelled running passed them upstairs to our room.

   I placed her onto the bed and grabbed paper folding it into a fan and waved it across her face gently. "What happened?" Foxy asked. "Freddy attacked her at school today." I growled slamming my hand onto the mattress. Everyone gasped and murmured to one another.

   We were talking then we heard thumps coming from the stairs. We turned our heads to see a scared looking (y/n). "Babe!" I yelled running up to her and hugging her. She froze scared. "Hey it's alright. We're home safe and sound ." I pecked her softly. She blinked and started to loosen up. "Movie?" I asked. She nodded as I picked her up softly and we went to the living room with the gang watching finding dory as we exchanged stories of what happened.