6:Witch-Boy&Wolf-Girl

Start from the beginning

Blaise eyed the darker one of the two, the girl rolling her eyes as she slid her plate along the countertop, “She’s cute isn’t she? The one with the curly hair I mean.”

Nick followed his gaze and shrugged, “She’s alright I guess, a little on the thick side to me.”

“Not everyone prefers their women stick thin. Listen, if you’re looking for that talk to her friend.”

He wasn’t particularly irked by Nicks comment, the girl was a bit on the heavy side from the waist down. She wasn’t model quality, but he wasn’t either not by a long shot.

“Ah, I think I see whats up. You wanna talk to her dontcha?”

And if I do?

He really couldn’t decide if he wanted to or not.

Mara retrieved a red see through plastic cup from the stack to the right of the soda fountain machine. She nodded as Andrea went on, completely oblivious to what she was saying as she filled her cup with sprite.

“Mara are you listening?”

“Uh huh.” She mumbled around the rim, tilting it back to take a quick sip. Bitter water downed sprite tingled over her tongue and as she swallowed she grimaced at the cup, “Ew, wasup with this nasty water downed crap? Can’t they afford soda?”

My God! This crappy school can’t even afford Sprite, but I bet they spend millions on Goddamned Coke!

“Forget that! Are you going to tell me or not?”

The lines in her forehead creased at Andrea’s less than concerned expression. Mara thought that watered down soda deserved more attention than the pushy Alec, to show that she thought so she turned around. With no hint of guilt she poured the soda or wanna be soda between the slots designed to catch excess soda and ice. She rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh as she realized coke would be her only option, holding down the plastic dispenser she collected half a cup of the dark fizzy liquid and set it on her tray.

“Ma-“

“No!” She hissed irritated that Andrea was so insistent about something she didn’t want to talk about. If she wasn’t her bestfriend she would’ve tripped her or knocked down her tray of food just for the hell of it.

Those happy lines on Andreas usually upturned face disappeared, or rather fell in the downward direction, “Fine.” She sullenly remarked.

Sure Mara felt bad, but she wasn’t in the mood to go over every detail that Andrea wanted to hear. If she liked Alec so much then why didn’t she date him?

“Elo ladies,” a velvety voice entered.

The pair of girls turned to the side, one eyeing the two boys with interest while the other cocked an eyebrow in irritation.

Ew he seriously needs to cut his hair.

Maras nose scrunched up reflexively at the sight of the one with the black hair, he reminded her of a rejected version of Andy Sixx.Said reject eyed Andrea hungrily and jangled the loose coins in his black jeans as he ogled. The object of his roving eye pressed a palm against her mouth as she yawned, not from boredom but from her late night with Rafe.

The owner of the voice, the boy with the ginger hair nodded at Mara, “Wolf-Girl.”

Cold dread filled her entire body as the words lingered in the air, pollution those words. Her head turned around, messy curls nearly whipping Andrea against the face as she searched for watchful eyes and nosey ears.