one.

i was bored...?

park jimin's day was going smoothly.

his two friends, jeon jeongguk and kim taehyung, had invited him out for lunch on that day. they ate at their favorite restaurant located in their area's mall. great food, as always. afterwards, they headed to the mall's arcade, deciding to play games such as dance dance revolution. you can guess who won. they took a small break at the ice cream shop on the ground floor. they bought a few things and they'd be lying if they said that majority of the items weren't bought just for fun.

an apron with a muscular body print on it, for kim seokjin. a pack of super glue and, well, let's just say that the other item had something to do with seokjin as well, for kim namjoon. a bunch of melodrama films, along with a box of tissues, for jung hoseok. and a sparkly phone case for min yoongi, because, why not, right? and the rest-- they're all for the three boys.

at some point, on their way to the mall's exit, jeongguk and taehyung had excused themselves to the bathroom near the entrance, leaving jimin alone near the racks of tourist pamphlets. he picks one up, flipping through the pages, a glint of boredom in his eyes. he sighs, putting the pamphlet back and lifting his eyes and oh my god--

again, small reminder, park jimin's day was going smoothly. until this very moment.

--it's her. familiar wavy brown locks, eyes with a little sparkle, plump and very pink lips, the light blush, the fucking stilettos, short red dress and everything.

jina.

yoongi's girlfriend.

narrowing his eyes, jimin watched as a random boy approaches her, guessing that it was probably a guy who was about to flirt with her. you know, because she's beautiful. jimin personally does not think so, but yoongi does. jimin waits for jina to shrug the guy off.

instead, she does the most unexpected thing.

she looks around wearily-- jimin had to duck behind the racks for her not to see him-- and faces the boy, a slight frown plastered on her face. and then-- and then, she tip toes on her feet in order to reach his height and fucking connects her lips with his.

jimin lets out a small gasp and watches in horror as jina drags the guy away, headed to some other direction that jimin could care less because he feels a tap on his shoulder and it's jeongguk and taehyung, back from the bathroom, faces a bit flushed, because, oh, jimin wonders why. right around this time, jimin would be teasing them. but now, jeongguk and taehyung raises their eyebrows at the way jimin stiffly walks out the mall, muttering a small, "come on, guys."

they don't bother asking why he was acting that way, but that doesn't stop the worried expressions that were now visible on their confused faces.