4.4

Zach's Pov

I woke up this morning still feeling bad about what happened a week ago.  Ariel has been ignoring me every since and it's literally killing me all I can think about is her but, since she wants nothing to do with me I'm just going to let her go. I need to focus on Loren more I at least owe it to her. 

I was on my way to pick up Loren for school like always.  When I got to her house I parked in her driveway and turned off my car, So I could text Loren I'm Here without wasting anymore gas.  As I waited for Loren all I could think about was those big green beautiful eyes of Ariel,  her smile,  her laugh , the way she talks everything is just so perfect.  Loren opened my car passenger seat and pulled me out of thoughts.

"You Okay?" Loren asked.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired you know?...  You ready?"

"Yeah."

I pulled up to the school and parked,  after I parked I looked out to my windshield to see Ariel's smile she was talking to Geo.  I smiled at seeing Ariel's smile.

"And what are you grinning at Zach?"

I turned to Loren.  "Just thinking of the fact how lucky I am to be with you. " I lied of course,  well I am lucky to have Loren but things just isn't right anymore.

Loren smiled and we both leaned into a kiss. I pulled away and smiled at Loren "I'll see you later okay."

"Alright Love you"

"Love you too." Loren and I both got out of my car and went our separate ways into school.

Loren's Pov

After saying bye to Zach I met up with Geo in the Janitors Closet.

"Oh so you came huh?"

"I was bored okay."

" or you have mutual feelings towards to me."

I rolled my eyes and stepped closer and closer to Geo "oh why don't you just shut up and kiss me already before I change my mind."

Geo smiled. "Okay sounds good."

I wrapped my arms around Geo and we started making out for a good 5 minutes.  I then stopped and started kissing Geo's neck.  I smiled and decided to give Geo a huge Hickey right on his neck visible to everyone to see so the sucking began.  I stopped and kissed Geo again.

"Well that was fun." I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

"That's it really?"

"Yeah for now I gotta fix my lipstick and plus we both got class. " I was midway out of the  door I stopped and looked at Geo. "Wait a minute or so to come out who knows what people can see."

"Mhmm Okay. " Geo said, while crossing his arms.

I shut the janitors closet door and headed to the bathroom.

Ariel's Pov

I sat in calculus bored out of mind. Zach purposely sat next to me.  Geo was suppose to but I don't where he is I guess my best friend skipped class.  I knew I felt Zach's eyes Glaring at me sometimes I just sighed and thought about something else.  In the middle of me taking down notes Zach tossed a piece of paper my way.

/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

You can't ignore me
Forever ∵

/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

I looked at Zach and ripped up the paper and threw it back.  I the continued taking my notes.  Moments later another piece of paper came flying up I quickly stood up and walked to the teachers desk.

"Can I go to the bathroom."

He nodded and I started walking out of the class. Zach then stood and asked the same thing trailing behind me as I walked to the bathroom.

"Zach what do you want."

"I want my friend back."

"We was never friends because I like you.. I like you a lot but you already have a girlfriend so I'm over it."

"That doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"I don't want to be your friend Zach."  I walked away and went into bathroom leaving Zach Standing in the hallways.  Once I got into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and started tearing up.

Zach's Pov

I don't want to be your friend kept repeating in my head so I guess I got to forget about Ariel while walking back to class I saw a homecoming poster.  I thought of Loren,  I still need to do the big ask I'll just do it at lunch today.

Loren's Pov (lunch)

"Lor homecoming is in a few weeks and Zach still hasn't asked you?" Madi said as we all sat down.

"No he hasn't asked but he will."

Madi and Jess starting talking About what dress they'll be wearing.  Moments later the band class came in playing can we dance by The vamps.  Behind the band kids was Zach I smiled as he handed me a rose.  People from the tables then started to get up and do a dance routine with the band.  This was just great.  After the song stopped everyone involved paused and Zach walked up to me.

"So can we dance?"

I hugged Zach.  "Yes."

After I said yes everyone un-paused and went back to eating.  I was still hugging Zach I then pulled away to kiss Zach.  We both smiled, "you know I love you so much right?" I said.

"I love you more." Zach said pulling me into another kiss.  "Well I better go pay the band class."

"Okay see you later."

I faces Madi and Jess "told you girls he would now let's go dress shopping after school k." I smiled big.

Geo's Pov

"I'm gonna be your homecoming date right?" I asked Ariel.

"Oh um actually one of my friends from new York is coming down to be my date."

"Who is this guy then."

"Well actually he is a she." I laughed .

"Ohhhhhh I don't have a date so I guess it will be the three of us."

"I assumed you was gonna with Loren's slut of a friend."

"Nope if I had anything to do with Loren and the dance I would be going with her. "

"Whatever you say."

This chapter is so boring 😂 I just want to extend it longer until homecoming but I don't know what to have happen so if you have a idea could you leave it in the comments Thanks!  Don't forget to Vote comment and share ❤

Oh and btw since school has started and I'm trying to graduate early I will update as much as I can on weekends