Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

(Harry's POV)

After catching up with the others, I went to my room to change and have a shower. I have the chance now to have a break and get myself together before I go off and continue my search. I came out of the shower, putting my blue skinny jeans on, a basic white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves and a plaid shirt and my brown lace up boots.

 As I began getting my phone and stuff together, I suddenly felt a strong pain on the top of my foot like someone had just dropped something and it had got jammed into it, the feeling being so abrupt that it put me in a shock like effect. I quickly took my boots and socks off to see what had happened and when I saw my foot was covered in blood ,I attempted to run into the bathroom to clean it out to find the source of the problem. But now with a limp, It was difficult to move. Once I got into the bathroom, I started to wipe away the blood with the toilet roll being careful in case the injury got deeper or worse but once I wiped it up, there were no cuts at all .

 I stood up properly and I was found that I was fine again. What just happened? That was too weird for me. I got my boot and sock my on and ran into the lounge to find someone who could help, but I found Niall gazing at the TV with his food.

"What's up?" Niall asked noticing that I looked worried. 

"My foot was bleeding just a few seconds ago like something got dropped onto my foot but when I cleaned it up , it was like nothing happened" I explained as I closed the door behind myself.

"That's weird, did you get some jade-vine on it or something?" He asked contributing to the conversation but wasn't fully in it.

"No I didn't do anything" I commented looking down at it.

"Do you think it's Ellie?" He asked not blinking an eye as he focused on the TV.  I sat on the sofa my hair being pulled by my hands to keep it stable. The thoughts rushing through my head again : Ellie ... Ellie ... Ellie ... Ellie-

"Harry?" He asked getting me out of my trance noticing my reaction.

"You okay man?" He asked as I sat up properly. I shook my head out of my thoughts and looked at him who had his focus on me for the first time since I entered the room.

"Sorry. Just a little out of it. Can that happen?" I asked getting back to the conversation at hand.

"Well you two are linked, you should be able to feel her injures as much as she can feel yours" He stated turning back to the TV. I looked down in thought before I looked straight ahead as I thought: She is hurt. And If she's hurt, she's alive.

"I need to find her" I said getting up.

"You've been doing that for 45 years." He joked which I ignored.

"She's hurt so I need I find her". And just as I said that, Louis comes in drenched with some carrier bags, his once white shirt was see through and he was dripping wet. I never understood why he continued to try and live like a human, it only led to him being in the disadvantage. 

"Hey guys!" Louis called sounding cheerful and upbeat considering he was soaked. 

"Bye" I said walking past him rudely so I could leave but as I walked out, I listened to what they were saying with my vampire hearing.

"What's up with him ?" Louis asked

"Ellie's still alive and she's injured" Niall explained as I opened the apartment exit.

"Jesus! I only went to Asda for some milk , that's great news" He said. I began to run to mine and Ellie's hill knowing that if she were to come back, she would be there. And if I could feel her, she could feel me. If somehow I could determine how close she was with a little pain, maybe I could find her.