Diet Coke

*Ari pov*

He was just sitting down on his hands and knees and bawling his eyes out. For a second there I felt pity that  he was crying. He looked up at me and ran over to me and gave me a bear hug .

"I thought you were never coming back " He said while squeezing me

" I wouldn't do that to you,  plus where do you think ill go ?"

" I don't know, I'm afraid to lose you. What I said wasn't true. I just freaked ouy because Nates been through so much and I just met you and I didn't know and I'm sorry. He explained it all through the phone"

" Yeah I caught up with his dating life someone who knows you and told me about the reason why you flipped out "

" Who?"

"Jack he was at the park where I was and i ended up crying so he brought me out for ice cream. He was so nice "

" Haha that's Jack for you anyways I'm glad you're back. How about me and you sit down. Just us for a movie night. We can grab some Popcorn, Chips, Diet Coke, and some superhero movies or documentaries if you're into it "

" I saw your Netflix and chill live stream dude calm down. I'm your sister"

He laughed while we ended up watching X-Men then another movie that I gave up watching. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. I felt him carry me to my bed. I'm glad things are bad between us. <3

______________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter. if you do smack that vote button like a boss! and comment ur favourite part of the story so far and if you want to follow me :)

BTW thanks for the votes on story 9

-kai

Unedited